What's new

Tech Upping the log game

I don't mean to get overly technical, but I believe not removing bidons disqualifies this photo.

@theBlob Why WOOD you follow them down their path, for they are of the Saturday clan. A different breed from us. Small ring is also illegal for a photo, whoever is riding that Bianchi!

Ooh! I see we have a bit of interest going on here. Corey and Heath I agree with both your points so by all means let's see what you got!

Let's see you guys bring your A log game!

It's all in the eye of the beholder Mike. Have at it....!

I should really take you all under my wing and show you how it is really done.

I get the impression that you are all just going out for a ride and happen upon some logs. It shouldn't be that way. You should go out with the sole purpose of finding a pile of beautiful logs.

Well didn't you ride 280km last weekend to get to a pile of logs? We're still waiting for the pics you know....:sleep:

I should really take you all under my wing and show you how it is really done.

I get the impression that you are all just going out for a ride and happen upon some logs. It shouldn't be that way. You should go out with the sole purpose of finding a pile of beautiful logs.

@bloaker FYI (1) cranks need to be in the 3 and 9 o'clock position {unless you are on the bike when they should never be in that position}(2) the chain needs to be on the largest chainring (3) the drivetrain side needs to be facing the camera. I will be out looking for a log or two myself this week. Is a living log still a log or just a tree?

Back
Top Bottom