What's new

Uploading multiple images

Sibreen

Maximum Pace
Jul 23, 2010
Is it still possible to upload multiple images in one go?
If so, could someone teach me how to do it?

Previously, I was able to select multiple files after clicking "Upload a File" > "Choose File", but I no longer seem to be able to do this.

I can select multiple files on the Mac with Command+Click in the file selection dialog box, so I'd assume it would work in Windows with Ctrl+Click.

Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 7.42.24 AM.png

Please take a screenshot of the issue you are having.

Yes it works fine for me in Chrome.
Ah, good to know.

Please take a screenshot of the issue you are having.
It's difficult to take a meaningful screenshot of the issue, as the screenshot would simply be of one file being selected.

In the first shot posted by HFM above, he has selected multiple files by Command+Clicking IMG_1718.JPG, then IMG_1730.JPG, then IMG_1731.JPG.
I can get the same window up, but if I were to Command+Click the same files in the same order, the selected file would change from IMG_1718.JPG to IMG_1730.JPG to IMG_1731.JPG, but only one of them would be selected at any one time.

OK, first of all, test it with a different browser, and let me know what happens.

Is this when you are trying to upload a file into a comment in a thread?

It is not in the Media section, no?

Is this when you are trying to upload a file into a comment in a thread?
Yes. I added a post to the "Today" thread last night with four images, and I had to upload the images one at a time instead of all at once.

OK, well lets work through this logically.

1. Open another application, and try to multi-select files in that. Doesn't matter what app. If you can do that, using Command+Click, let me know and we can move on to the next stage of sorting this.

Command+Click works in other applications.
It also works in Chrome - I used it yesterday to upload multiple .fit files to Strava.

OK that narrows it down to this site.

I will look into it from now and let you know when I find out the issue.

I should know better than to add to the confusion, But I'm assuming you tried drag-and-drop and it dosen't work either?

Can you highlight more than one file by dragging across them with your mouse?

Back
Top Bottom