What's new

XF2.2 Upgrade to XF2.2

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
I have a stupid question: how do I manually copy and paste quotes with the new design? I have been on bulletin boards since 1999 or 2000, and this is the first time I am having issues.

There were some changes in XF 2.2.2 but you can still quote manually (I assume you are referring to touch screens).

Mobile:

quote01.jpg

Desktop:

quote02.jpg

Insert by clicking the "Quote" button:

quote03.jpg

However, a simple 'Copy & Paste' job does not seem to add the quote tags anymore.

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
Yesterday and this morning, we upgraded the forum, the first-party add-ons, the Classifieds add-on and the style. In case you notice any glitches or issues, please report them here. :)

For any other suggestions, ideas, complaints, please open a new thread. Thanks! 🧐

SJ1

SJ1
Aug 23, 2009
Yesterday and this morning, we upgraded the forum, the first-party add-ons, the Classifieds add-on and the style. In case you notice any glitches or issues, please report them here. :)

For any other suggestions, ideas, complaints, please open a new thread. Thanks! 🧐
Thanks Thomas - BTW I was wondering how do you fund the site as I assume there are some costs for hosting?

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
@SJ1, thanks for asking. I'm funding the server and the license fees out of my pocket. We are running ads for guests but the days when Adsense provided some serious income are ancient history. Currently, Adsense covers a little more than 10 per cent of the monthly hosting and licensing fees.

I am reluctant to clutter our websites with more Google ads, so I'm considering a donation button or (voluntary) paid membership for those willing to support the TCC. :)

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
We have just upgraded the forum and the classifieds add-on to their latest versions. Please report any glitches or errors right here.

Thank you. :)

Top Bottom