Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
Niigata
T

Trek DJ

Maximum Pace
Jan 27, 2009
Kobe
Hey, good to see you out there! Nice work in the RR, that break was working well together......I would really like to see a breakaway win it sometime, instead of always coming down to a crazy sprint. Hopefully next year!? If the RR was 40-50km longer, then it would be interesting and weed out the weak riders.

Can't believe I lost the TT by .035 seconds...ridiculous. At least we won the TTT by a decent margin.

A

andywood

Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
Niigata
Trek DJ, great to catch up. Fantastic rides yet again. I wouldn't be too bummed about the 3 tenths of a second. More motivation for next year.
Hopefully we can give you more of a push in the TTT. We need to get on TT bikes though. You're a big guy so let me know if you are putting any to bed!
Yes the break was working well. Pretty hard for a small group to stay away on a flat and windy course. So I was happy with our effort. With the right members in the break let's try to make it stick next year!
Good luck in your races - hopefully meet up again.
theBlob - glad to know someone is reading the blog! and enjoying it! Next up Norikura Skyline in July. I'll post a link again...
Andy
www.jyonnobitime.com/time

theBlob

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
You have a great writing style, so it is a pleasure to read, especially given that you are kicking ass.

Do you have a link to the next race you are going in? I have got to put all my training to the test soon.

A

andywood

Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
Niigata
Cheers kiwisimon, yes that's the event. It's a beautiful climb. Great views.

theBlob, it's tough one too. I've done one of my best and worst rides on it. There's nowhere to hide! It'll be a good form test for you!

Andy

kiwisimon

kiwisimon

Maximum Pace
Dec 14, 2006
Japan
Cheers kiwisimon, yes that's the event. It's a beautiful climb. Great views.

theBlob, it's tough one too. I've done one of my best and worst rides on it. There's nowhere to hide! It'll be a good form test for you!

Andy

Entries are closed aren't they? But keep an ear open for people pulling out or you can just ride it the day after and compare your times.

A

andywood

Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
Niigata
Tim, and here's me thinking you'd be dancing all the way to the top Pantani style. I hope to be like Ullrich on Andorra - minus the juice! Speaking of juice, I'll sneak a couple of cans of Asahi in my backpack for the top!

theBlob,if you are looking for a hillclimb, this is a good one, you can camp and enjoy onsen right by the start area:

http://www.sportsentry.ne.jp/event/t/41914

Andy

Tim Kendall

Tim Kendall

Speeding Up
Aug 11, 2013
Seto-shi, Aichi, Japan
Tim, and here's me thinking you'd be dancing all the way to the top Pantani style. I hope to be like Ullrich on Andorra - minus the juice! Speaking of juice, I'll sneak a couple of cans of Asahi in my backpack for the top!

theBlob,if you are looking for a hillclimb, this is a good one, you can camp and enjoy onsen right by the start area:

http://www.sportsentry.ne.jp/event/t/41914

Andy

Looking for a Hillclimb?
And, I reckon Pantani was about the same weight as my left leg...