Uber Eats

Dec 4, 2008
Tokyo
Do you have any advice or stories on working for Uber Eats? I’m thinking about applying but could I put that backpack on a rack? Seems like summer would be a massive bummer...

stu_kawagoe

Maximum Pace
Jun 23, 2018
How many hours a week are you looking at putting in to this? Would be a fun job if you’re only looking for pocket money on top of other work. If I was doing this as my main line of work, I’d rather use a scooter or even a car - higher overheads tho.

Dec 4, 2008
Tokyo
Seems like 3 hours over lunchtime and 4 hours in the evening are the hot times. In theory I could cover all those hours, since i’m technically unemployed or as my wife puts it unemployable

Kangaeroo

Maximum Pace
Jan 24, 2018
Seems like 3 hours over lunchtime and 4 hours in the evening are the hot times. In theory I could cover all those hours, since i’m technically unemployed or as my wife puts it unemployable
Hope it all works out. You're not unemployable, especially if you're willing to get out there on your bike and work. All the best!

stu_kawagoe

Maximum Pace
Jun 23, 2018
So maybe 9 hours a day working time. That's not so bad for someone who actually enjoys riding a back (as I imagine you do). I actually considered doing this job myself a while back. What potential does your area have for deliveries? I've only seen one or two people out in Kawagoe so I guess not many people are doing it yet around here. Kawagoe is also pretty spread out so that might mean long trips to make deliveries and less pay per hour.