What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Two Road Bikes for Sale, Whole or as Framesets

timefleas

Maximum Pace
Nov 30, 2013
Just got the Cervelo frame from Danny, so might as well try to find some new homes for two frames or whole bikes that I am not riding these days--both suited for average (medium) size riders. I have two frames available, and as frame sets will come with frame, fork, headset, and seat post. As bikes, the way they would configured as shown in the Marvel--ROLF wheelset (possibly a Campy Scirocco set available--ask), Campy mechs, Cinelli bars. Campagnolo mechanicals, mostly new stuff, Centaur grade for the most part. Both frames in excellent shape, no crashes, some scratches. As you can see, the Gallileo is not fully built in the pictures, but can be put together as a complete bike using the basic Campy mechs shown, the Rolf (or possibly Scirocco) wheelset, and the saddle, as shown. I am open to all questions.

1. SOLD--Pinarello Marvel (circa 2004?), carbon fork, post and seat stays. (seat post C-C, 52, TT 54) Frame set only: Y30,000, complete bike; Y55,000 (the color is Black and SILVER, not white)
2. SEE OTHER LISTING--Pinarello Gallileo (circa 2004?), carbon fork, post and seat stays. (seat post C-C, 52, TT, 54)

FREE SHIPPING IN FOR FRAMES OR WHOLE BIKES!! I have some extra Campy cranksets that I may be able to throw in for free with the frame sets-some compact, some regular)--ask. Whole bikes will be partially dismantled, in two separate boxes (cranksets, brake calipers will stay on frame, RD, fork, handlebar with levers and tape as shown, saddle, wheels will all be removed and packed separately).

Any questions--just ask!! I have many more pictures of both--just ask!
pin c.JPG

pin1.JPG

Last edited:
Despite no replies, I have been in "conversations" here with a few people, and it looks like one of the built bikes may be on its way. Was also asked whether I would sell the mechanicals, and yes, I could put together at least one Campy groupset, with a few choices of cranksets (regular or compact), BB cups or brackets, a few different FD choices (32, 35mm clamp, braze-on), lever choices, etc. Let me know if interested.

Down to two frames and/or two possible builds, if interested. (The Opera was sold to a member here, so I removed the pictures--THANKS TCC!!)

Last edited:
I'm 175cm in height will this bike fit me? My commuter bike is a entry level Merida size 47cm.

Back
Top Bottom