What's new

two events in Niigata

The Tsunan event looks interesting to me. Might also be able to get the wife and kid interested in participating in those events.

Same here, tsunan looks awesome.
Would have to sort out transportation though.

Thanks for the interest.

There will be another event on June 17th. Organised by our team and the people who organise the Yunotani hill climb. A long ride around the Yunotani area of Niigata. Time splits will be recorded, so kind of like the Giro de Hotaka or TOITO in the mountains. I'll post more details later.

Andy

www.jyonnobitime.com/time

I rode the "long ride Uonoma" course yesterday. It's a beautiful course. Some pictures here:

http://www.jyonnobitime.com/time/2012/05/long-ride-uonoma-test-ride.html

We are trying to bring together all the best bits of races we've experienced. It will be a cyclosportive kind of event: A challenging course. Competitive for those who want it to be. Pre race and post race parties, etc.

Unfortunatley the sign up deadline has passed, so if you haven't signed up, mark it in your diary for next year. This year will be a test run but fingers crossed it looks like it will be a good event.

We are also trying to expand on the じょんのび200 ride that we do and the じょんのびmarathon (110km) held during Obon. These have been low-key affairs before but we are hoping to make them into bigger events.

I'll post details if and when we get things rolling.

Andy

www.jyonnobitime.com/time

Back
Top Bottom