What's new

Two-day Event

looking good...

Hey Aaron,
I just checked out the map & registration details.
It looks like fun!
Thomas is sounding keen for this one too!
T

Anyone else coming?

The Official "Tour de Unagi 3" has been postponed due to other commitments by a lot of potential riders, and will probably take place in late November (instead of 11/03).
SO... that leaves the weekend of Nov. 3 & 4 open for this race - actually 2 races - a short 8km hill-climb on Sat, 3rd.
And a 120km loop through the mountains on Sun, 4th (my birthday, by the way).

So far, only Aaron "Pucci", Thomas & I have shown any enthusiasm for going.
But entries don't close until October 20th (or there abouts - check Pucci's original text links for details in English), so if there are any other members out there who want to join in a final mountain-race course before winter sets in...
Please! Post your replies & let us know if you are interested or not.

We will all have to arrange our own accommodation, but if we can do it as a group, it might work out better for all of us - provided we know exact numbers.

P.S. >Thomas, just over the hill, we can climb over to Nikko & then ride home again from there - about the same distance as from "Kusatsu":cool:

Travis

I'm keen to try both the hillclimb and the 120 km tour. The pictures of the route look nice.

AW.

Snowballing

Interest at last.

I am planning to drive up with Sean. That leaves room for two (maybe three) more riders with bikes and gear in my car if anyone wants to come to Aobadai on the Den-en-Toshi line. Should be about 4.5 hours by car from there.

I think Alan is car-enabled as well. Maybe we can fit everyone?

We get \1,000 off of each day's event if we book accomodations through the race organizers.

Interest at last.

I am planning to drive up with Sean. That leaves room for two (maybe three) more riders with bikes and gear in my car if anyone wants to come to Aobadai on the Den-en-Toshi line. Should be about 4.5 hours by car from there.

I think Alan is car-enabled as well. Maybe we can fit everyone?

We get Y1,000 off of each day's event if we book accomodations through the race organizers.

Thanks for your reply, Aaron! In the light of the public interest I believe we should make this an official TCC event. :)

I am also keen to do this race. I have only joined this site recently though. Do I need to become a member of your club to participate? I don't have a car either, so I will need to get a lift if someone has room. Thanks,
Mike

More the merrier

I am also keen to do this race. I have only joined this site recently though. Do I need to become a member of your club to participate? I don't have a car either, so I will need to get a lift if someone has room. Thanks,
Mike

Consider youself memberized :happy:

Let's work on the transport logistics when we get a clear head-count.

Back
Top Bottom