What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Tufo S33 Pro 24mm Tubular tire - used

Conrad

Maximum Pace
Dec 8, 2014
I'm not using tubular wheels anymore so I have one used Tufo S33 Pro 24mm Tubular tire - free to a good home (or not).
The tire is used but still has plenty of life left in it, and is in usable condition. These tires are known for being hard wearing and puncture resistant, I had zero issues with it while I used it. The tire was taped, but I have since removed the tape from the tire and it should be ready to fit. This is not a fast tire and is probably best suited to training, but rather than just throw it out I figured someone might get some use out of it.
Happy to post it out to whoever wants it (you pay postage) or I can just hand it to you on a ride. I also have another Tufo S33 Pro 24mm Tubular tire (for sale here) which is new and still in its original package which you might consider if you want to get a set on the cheap.
IMG_20180413_101320[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom