What's new

Training Ride Tuesday Morning Tama Training Thread

Indeed, I will be around this Tuesday to uphold the tradition. Weather report says clear and sunny skies on Tuesday. If interested, please reply with which meeting point works better for you (I go *west on the south-side of the Tama, so will pass both places).

Date: Tuesday September 10th

Time 1: 5:30 am (Roll out time)
Meeting place 1: Under Futako Bridge Link (opposite side of river to Giant store.)

Time 2: 5:45 am (Roll out time)
Meeting place 2: Link

Back at the meeting spot 2 around 7am and spot 1 around 7:15am
Hi,
Will give it a try and see if I can follow your pace ...😰
Will meet you at spot 1 at 5:30h
Cheers, Sven

As much as I would love to join you guys tomorrow (especially with this weather forecast), I cannot make it tomorrow morning, unfortunately! Probably no chance for the whole month... :-(

Will confirm in the morning, as I seem to be terrible at going to sleep. Fingers crossed I'm awake in time - go without me if not!

Good weather and good company this morning. Nice to meet @Sven and hope to see you out for Tuesdays in the future! The route this morning dispelled any rumors that Tama-ku is flat. Learned a new way back to the station, too. Sorry we missed you thooms - next week!

Well done for getting out this morning lads, really sorry I didn't make it! I couldn't get to sleep, then was awake from 2 until 3, then slept through my alarm and woke up when you were probably heading back into town past the Giant store.

D'oh! What a loser!

Never mind, eh - there's always next week :)

I've tried to hold on to @sean-e 's wheel once.... my internal organs did not like that experience...

That was an awesome ride into the night, I remember it well.

@Gok come out sometime, you never know until you try! Usually it's up and down hill sprints so the speed is all over the place. As long as you're gasping for air at the end, you're doing it right 😵

Tuesday looks like a possibility of a few raindrops, but nothing major. And my wrist feels good enough to steer with both hands now. It's time to ride! Perhaps @wexford is back in town? Same two meeting spots and times as before. Post if interested and which spot you would like to rendezvous!

I am definitely up for joining at some point, but reckon you chaps are considerably faster than me at the moment.

I shall try and get up to speed (relative!) and come and join soon. That and get my head around a 04.30 wake up call ;)

Back
Top Bottom