What's new

Training Ride Tuesday Morning Tama Training Thread

I think most of the usual suspects are out of town this week but if anyone is interested in joining me for a few yomi loops tomorrow tuesday AM, reply and I'll stop by meeting spot 'a' at 5:30am!

Another week of people mostly not on the island, but if any last minute persons want to go for a spin, let me know and I'll stop by 5:30 at spot a! Tired from weekend rides... but already angry from work this week, which usually boosts the watts a bit :devil: the power of the dark side is real.

Everyone is quiet. Well kids are not playing ball on this whole jet lag thing and not sleeping so I think I'll just do a quickie tomorrow a bit later so just confirming that I won't be showing up either tomorrow.

Fab! I'll be there but might be full of barium as I have a medical on Monday and the f3ckers love to feed that to me for some reason. Hopefully all out just like these rides :eek:)

Wow. you guys are lucky! Two meeting spots for tomorrow. Spoiled for choice I tell you. On top of that, the weather looks great tomorrow. Sure to be a ball! Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow for another serving of morning donuts.

Date: Tuesday September 3rd

Time 1: 5:30 am (Roll out time)
Meeting place 1: Under Futako Bridge Link (opposite side of river to Giant store.

Time 2: 5:45 am (Roll out time)
Meeting place 2: Link

Back at the meeting spot 2 around 7am and spot 1 around 7:15am

8 mins early for a 5:30am ride. Now that's enthusiastic! Lovely and chill out.

This "waking up early" thing must be one of those being-a-dad-powers you have... it's not an ability I possess :flip: Good ride this morning! Still pretty hot out there.

This "waking up early" thing must be one of those being-a-dad-powers you have... it's not an ability I possess :flip: Good ride this morning! Still pretty hot out there.

Lol. You totally possess this power. You were there! Super ride this morning. Hammered the flats, died on the hills, woke up Neighbour's with my wounded animal groans and gasped down all the oxygen before anyone else was out and about.

Hi @Sven - you are very welcome to come out and play with us.

Unfortunately, I'm off to the US again for a week so I'll miss this coming Tuesday again! Sorry lads. I think that @sean-e will be out for sure though so the ride will carry on hopefully. See you when I get back.

Indeed, I will be around this Tuesday to uphold the tradition. Weather report says clear and sunny skies on Tuesday. If interested, please reply with which meeting point works better for you (I go *west on the south-side of the Tama, so will pass both places).

Date: Tuesday September 10th

Time 1: 5:30 am (Roll out time)
Meeting place 1: Under Futako Bridge Link (opposite side of river to Giant store.)

Time 2: 5:45 am (Roll out time)
Meeting place 2: Link

Back at the meeting spot 2 around 7am and spot 1 around 7:15am

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom