Training Ride Tuesday Morning Tama Training Thread

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Tokyo
Ok... @Sven - do you think you might appear? If not, I might stay more local again and just do some local repeats in Ebisu.

Mfebrian

Speeding Up
Jul 28, 2019
I'm sorry @wexford nowdays it's a bit too early for me so i can't join this week and might following weeks 🙏🏼.
Enjoy your ride tomorrow..

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Tokyo
I’ve decided to bail on myself now also as well. I’d be scared stiff riding in the dark all by myself :eek: I’ll get a bit more sleep and hit the trainer as the bikes still on it anyway 😅

Reactions: Mfebrian

Mfebrian

Speeding Up
Jul 28, 2019
I do the same this morning.. It's really dark still in the morning now even 6AM..

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Tokyo
I see that sunrise is 6:33am tomorrow morning. Pondering out loud regarding tomorrows ride. My eyes don't like the darkness that much. How the is group dedication going? On the plus side it doesn't seem that cold tomorrow. I guess away from the river it is not that dark perhaps? Almost talked myself into it...

Reactions: sean-e

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Tokyo
Hi @sean-e and @thooms. Let's do it a little different tomorrow.

@sean-e - let's meet at the usual spot at 05:30.

@thooms - this is your spot - Just off of route 9. bottom of a nice hill. Can't remember how lit up it is, but anyway...

Sean and I will do laps of this repeatedly. We'll probably arrive around 05:45 or so I guess. Not sure. Then we will do laps. Just text the thread if you can make it. Should be around 8 mins a lap. Can't remember how long it takes exactly. Its a fun one.

See you all there!

Reactions: thooms and sean-e

thooms

Maximum Pace
Jul 6, 2019
Baaaah I have to out of town for work today, can't come out to play this morning :(

Thanks for the invite, but will have to leave you guys to it. This looks very entertaining!

Maybe next week? Have fun and stay safe!

• Informative
Reactions: wexford

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Tokyo
Got hit by about 10 seconds of isolated rain on the way here. Lol. Not wet though and quite pleasant if a little dark out.

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Tokyo
Thanks for the ride this morning @sean-e. I know you enjoyed all the repeats though. Not sure if that is the best way to start my recovery week though. I best get a better handle on it for the rest of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: sean-e