What's new

Training Ride Tuesday Morning Tama Training Thread

Haha. I guess I just enjoy the torture. Already been around a loop or two on it. Trying to build more strength. If we avoid the wall you brought us up once, I think I'm all good. I actually love the way the fixie rides on the up hills. My biggest problem is going down hills and perhaps high speed flats as my cogs of choice is a 44x17. Thinking of one of the old routes to get us started and then will be unleashing the road bike after that.

Hi @sean-e - Awesome. Looking forward to see you and hopefully a few more folks.

We used to meet at the link you sent, but the new meeting place/time is as per below.

Date: Tuesday April 23rd
Time: 5:45 am (Roll out time)
Meeting place: Link
Back at the meeting place by 7 am.

For anyone else, please reply to the thread if you are coming so that we know when we have a full house. Weather looks good. Bring your climbing legs and an appetite for road donuts. If you have any trouble like you met someone the night before and they handcuffed you to the bed, just agree on a safe word so that you can still make this ride. It's totally worth it!

Hi all,

This is Rajiv here. I would be relocating to Tokyo by early next week. Please update if there any weekend group rides. Hope they cover some hills too.
looking forward to some hill climbs

Looks like wexford had too much fun last night. Knowing the guy, he will definitely try his best to make it out of the sex dungeon by next Tuesday. :flip:

D'oh!

I'll still roll by the spot at 5:45am, in case anyone else is interested in doing a few loops around yomiuriland.

Tuesday punishment time again.

Date: Tuesday May 14th

WNI says that there might be a little rain at 4am currently, but then not raining until the afternoon. Right now, I'm planning to ride but will check the weather again this evening.

Let me know if you are interested...

Hey @sean-e - weather on yahoo looks like rain all day from early morning. Looking similar on the raindar of wni app. Hmm. I think I'll just get more sleep. Will try Thursday instead perhaps.

@wexford looks like another rained out tuesday this week unfortunately :-( though if you're interested, i am planning on doing some intervals thursday morning,,,

Tuesday rainy weather thread. I guess I'm ok with the weather being bad this week as it's a recovery week :) hopefully next week we'll be back in action.

Date: Tuesday May 28th

Weather looks good. Wind gathering strength as the morning progresses but should be good for us early birds. Also looks nice and cloudy. My kind of weather.

Let me know you you are coming with a post on this thread.

Date: Tuesday May 28th

Weather looks good. Wind gathering strength as the morning progresses but should be good for us early birds. Also looks nice and cloudy. My kind of weather.

Let me know you you are coming with a post on this thread.

i'll be there!

Back
Top Bottom