What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Tubular Tires x2 - Price Drop

Conrad

Maximum Pace
Dec 8, 2014
My bike sold so it made sense to move these to their own thread.

I'm not using tubular wheels anymore so I need to clear these out:

1 x Vittoria Strada 21mm tubular tire - new, never fitted, still in original package - 1,500 yen

1x Schwalbe Ultremo Ultralight indoor tubular tire 22mm - kept as a spare, fitted dry only once, ridden for a short distance (less than 100km), makes an excellent lightweight (about 130 grams) spare - 1,500 yen.

Happy to post in Japan (you pay postage), or just hand it to you on a ride.
IMG_20180413_101307[1].jpg IMG_20180413_101526[1].jpg IMG_20180413_101807[1].jpg

Last edited:
Possibly interested. Have you used the strada before? I mean, have you ridden them (not the one for sale). How are they on the street, if you have?

Possibly interested. Have you used the strada before? I mean, have you ridden them (not the one for sale). How are they on the street, if you have?
I had Strada on the front and back. The back one wore out pretty quickly (around 2000km) but I didn't get any punctures. Strada is a low level tubular, it's only meant for training, and it's not as easy to mount as a better quality tire. If I was going to do it again I would probably put Strada on the front and get something better for the back. That's just my two cents, experiences may vary of course.

The Vittoria Strada is gone but if anyone wants the Ultremo as a spare it's still available. I'm also open to swaps, and I'm chasing a set of hex wrenches or WHY. If you're interested let me know, and we can probably work something out.

These are sold. @thomas I can't seem to find the edit option, would you mind removing this post please?

Back
Top Bottom