What's new

Tsukino's adventures

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
The day before the official Tour Du Japon Race, Tsukino and myself entered the charity ride/race "Earth Ride"

The Earth Ride is a global initiative to encourage people all around the world to help fight climate change by riding a bike. It's about taking responsibility and actively making steps towards a low-carbon future.

I have to say that you can forget Lance, Wiggins and Alberto... I have a new sporting hero and she's 7!

http://team-machin-e.blogspot.com/2010/06/hero-is-born-miyake-jima-earth-ride.html

awesome! congrats. pretty amazing father's day gift that I'm sure you will remember forever, and what huge accomplishiment for the little one. truly memorable day for you and your family. congrats.

Super! I took my daughter (3 1/2 now) out on the M.O.B. Memorial Stinger (3rd wheel) . She passed out after 2hrs in the pool and 20km on the 'wheel' and I had to carry her back!! Haha! You're one lucky father and I look forward to the day when I can watch my daughter enjoy the same. P.S. when you need to offload your bikes for her please let me know!

Great post in your blog James, I loved reading that. What a champ Tsukino is;)

Cheers Mike,

I learnt a lot about myself as a father and role model on that ride. I've just updated the blog with her race report.

Also if anyone is interested there is a great photo of her in today's Nikan Sports Paper as well as race report. Get one before I buy them all!!!!!

That's a nice and fun story to read on a wet Wednesday day off work.

Good luck for her in the next race. :D

Cheers Mike,

I learnt a lot about myself as a father and role model on that ride. I've just updated the blog with her race report.

Also if anyone is interested there is a great photo of her in today's Nikan Sports Paper as well as race report. Get one before I buy them all!!!!!

Never bought one but read it in the Mini Stop next door. Good article and nice family shot.

Back
Top Bottom