What's new

Help Trophy points

Franz

Banned Biker
Jun 5, 2013
It is so rare for me to be asking for help, but now I really need everyones help! (Don't worry i will repay the favor, with coaching tips.)

I see I have gained one trophy point, of course in my house I have a room full of cycling trophies, I was wondering how I can convert them into digital trophies?

Is there an admin I should talk to or should i just post a picture of my trophy room?

Thanks so much everyone, I already love this forum!

Franz

Goto Help, under that Trophies. That should help.

Do tell more about the physical trophies tho.

Alternatively, post a pic of them. That should be digital.

:)

Also, happy to accept any tips, for I have no non-digital cycling trophies.....

good lord if we can turn real accolades in to TCC trophy points!

Still waiting for my TCC King of sprinters award :rolleyes:

Franz, we can certainly consider adding a trophies for trophies feature. Did you get them in Europe?

I think the 'trophies' here on TCC are awarded for contribution to the TCC online community, not for swelling racers' 150psi egos even further.

I can see there are a lot of trophy point holders in here now, that is great. But of course the only real trophies are those won by the sweat and tears left on the mountain passes of the Pyrenees, So sorry Far East cycling trophies only, none of your kids junior swimming awards! Ha ha ha! Just jokes, I'm sure you picked up a few in the juniors! So let's get our trophies counting here. Do you know who we should talk to get this sorted out!

It is shame that there aren't so many mountains in Japan, for you guys to get some legs. But don't worry, as I am a real coach, I will be able to teach you how to make the most of your environment. I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys at one of my coaching weekends.

Franz, are you sure it's trophy points you want and not comedy points? ;)

Ha ha ha! Joe, I can see you are a funny guy! Just by your avatar. But thank you for your comments, I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone else on this wonderful site.

I can see there are a lot of trophy point holders in here now, that is great. But of course the only real trophies are those won by the sweat and tears left on the mountain passes of the Pyrenees, So sorry Far East cycling trophies only, none of your kids junior swimming awards! Ha ha ha! Just jokes, I'm sure you picked up a few in the juniors! So let's get our trophies counting here. Do you know who we should talk to get this sorted out!

It is shame that there aren't so many mountains in Japan, for you guys to get some legs. But don't worry, as I am a real coach, I will be able to teach you how to make the most of your environment. I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys at one of my coaching weekends.

Ahh i'm not sure sportif , racing for sign posts and Pro Cycle Manger on your Xbox count either Franz although I hear you can post the later achievments to Facebook.

No real mountains in Japan - I guess you ride an arm chair ;)

Ha ha! That's funny, you misunderstand me FarEast, I mean the mountains are not so tall. But never fear, I will help you conquer them. Should I pencil you in for my training course? I have an intermediate course, but it is tough, are you ready to learn some of the secrets of the pros? That is what you need to ask yourself before you commit.

Franz, I was at the UCI Tour of Kumano last week - I just went over the entries and couldn't see anyone with either first name Franz nor Family name.

So I thought "Oh maybe our new addition to the TCC is racing in Asia" So I did a scan of the UCI Asia Pro tour and couldn't find anything either, I though "Well he mentioned Europe in another thread" so again I started looking, "maybe he was racing the Critérium du Dauphiné", but alas nothing, infact I searched all over the Pro Tour and then the lower down the rankings to no avail.

So I thought "Well this guy is pretty ballsy, he must be big around here" So I just typed "Franz Cycling" in to Google and this is what came up:

franz_waldviertel_09.jpg

If this is you then sign me up!

I think the 'trophies' here on TCC are awarded for contribution to the TCC online community, not for swelling racers' 150psi egos even further.

Oh and for the record maximum PSi for ego is 210.

Well shoot. I've been enjoying my break from cycling. But with this much smack talk, I'm going to have to come out of hibernation and hold a climbing clinic for the Daydream Believer. Franz, welcome to TCC and prepare to get Deejinated. :)

Thats great you did a tour of Kumamano, Far East, I can't say Ive ever been there but I'm sure it was scenic. To tell the truth Franz isn't my real name, Just an internet name (It was the name of my first cycling coach though) It is nice that you searched for me on the internet. Although I must say it feels a bit like a stalker, and I have only had stalkers who are women. So this is a new experience. My friends from back home said I should expect many new experiences in Japan! I guess this is one of them.

Hello Deej, You are coming out of a break from cycling, You probably have forgotten a lot of small technical things. (And maybe some things you never knew) So i would be happy to make space in my first training camp for you, although the beginner slots are filing fast.

I hope to meet some of the Japanese pros, does anyone know where they are likely to be found? I have not seen much data on the local pro circuit?

Well shoot. I've been enjoying my break from cycling. But with this much smack talk, I'm going to have to come out of hibernation and hold a climbing clinic for the Daydream Believer. Franz, welcome to TCC and prepare to get Deejinated. :)

The Deej has returned!

Back
Top Bottom