Traveling to Tokyo in May - looking for 2 bikes

jmc5

Warming-Up
Dec 28, 2012
Austin
Hello,
This is a shot in the dark but my wife and I will be in Tokyo May 16th for a few days and being avid cyclists would love to find a couple of performance/race road bikes to log some miles on. I've looked for previous threads on the matter and there doesn't seem to be anywhere that rents bikes like that in the area. Here is my shot in the dark, https://www.spinlister.com/ is an online market place for bike rentals similar to airbnb or homeaway for apartment rentals. There currently aren't any listings in Tokyo but maybe some of you would be interested in listing your spare bikes there to make some extra money? Or even just be willing to rent to my wife and I? As I mentioned we're avid cyclists and would treat your bikes like our own.

On the off chance this works we are looking for 54cm and 52cm, other than that we're not picky!

Thanks!

Jerod

jmc5

Warming-Up
Dec 28, 2012
Austin
Thanks Mike! I must have missed this one! The shop looks to be located in Chigasaki? Any info on riding in this area?

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
tokyo
www.roadfixie.com
I occasionally have various bikes for rent. Generally in that size. Currently I have a Ti Roadbike in 52cm , Trackbike in 53cm, TT Bike in 54cm and Ti 'Expedition' Bike in 49cm. Please PM regarding price and availability.

StuInTokyo

Maximum Pace
Dec 3, 2010
I occasionally have various bikes for rent. Generally in that size. Currently I have a Ti Roadbike in 52cm , Trackbike in 53cm, TT Bike in 54cm and Ti 'Expedition' Bike in 49cm. Please PM regarding price and availability.
....and Tim is centrally located in Shinjuku Tokyo :D