What's new

Race toyama cx

Yeah, not a bad result for a debut race, was it?

Cheers Roo. I'm lucky that CX is getting popular here in Niigata so I have a few guys to teach me the ropes.

Subtle differences in tyre pressure, the lines you take, handling the bike etc make a huge difference.

Bike control is my weakness (I always new that) but hopefully CX this winter will help me improve that. Having fun along the way too!

Cheers, Andy

Bike control is my weakness (I always new that) but hopefully CX this winter will help me improve that.

I envy you. (Self-control is my weakness!)
I would envy you more if I didn't know how much effort you put in to making your results look effortless.

Mathieu Van der Poel did only finish 3rd last Saturday in his CX race. That puts an end to an impressive series of 35 consecutive wins, started more than one year ago.
I hope you can achieve the same in your CX adventure 😊

Mathieu Van der Poel did only finish 3rd last Saturday in his CX race. That puts an end to an impressive series of 35 consecutive wins, started more than one year ago.

Thanks!

I don't imagine I can put together a winning streak like that though!

A minor slip and he was back on the top step in his next race...

the following day!

Cheers, Andy

Yeah, Van der Poel was a real disappointment, huh! ;) (How good is that bloke gonna be once he really matures?)
I reckon Andy will do all right in the CX. Hope our other racers do well, too. Always impressed and you're all carrying my dreams with you when you race (they don't weigh as much as I do, thank God!)

Back
Top Bottom