What's new

Tour of Flanders

ProRaceMechanic

Maximum Pace
Dec 31, 2009
Tour of Flanders ON NOW!

You don't want to miss this one! Tommorow Night (Sunday 4/1)
Here are where I find the links
http://www.cyclingfans.com/node/4239
Enjoy!

Tom, Fabian, Thor? Obvious favorites.

I am going to go with the other gent from Norge Boasson Hagen. He looks to be on form and with Berny blocking for him he shows promise. Its a long, but not so long shot. I like those.

It will be interesting to see how Farrar is going. He really should leave the tour to Mark and focus on the classics.

Don't forget about Stijn Devolder, He did win the 92nd edition!

On JSports if you have that....

I'm going to have to record it for now, can't get cycling through domestically, especially over dinner. Took a couple years for football (soccer), so happy with that for the moment! :rolleyes:

Looks like the frenchies are playing it safe at the front, Voekler for a test of the legs, Sylvan waiting for Bonnen to get Fabianed.

GreenEdger just taken out of the game by a spectator!!! :warau:

Nasty looking crash for Sebastien Langeveld (GreenEdge). He tried to move up along the side of the peloton by riding on the pavement and a fan stepped out in front of him. He lost a wheel and hit the ground hard.

looks like the classics will be less exciting now with cancellara out, fractured collarbone in 3 places:(

I feel the complete opposite! Now teams have a go at there own tactics and not hover around him the entire time. Although, Tomcat is marked in the same way now. It's interesting to watch the ups and downs of the peloton. I thought for sure Tom would not be a contender again, but look at him now. I also thought Gilbert would be crowned king of the classics after last years tour performance. I suspect he is holding out on his form for the Olympics.

Back
Top Bottom