What's new

Official Ride Tour de Westside 2008 (28th TCC Tour)

Freeride39

Peloton Leader
May 28, 2006
I have firmed up a date for the Tour de Westside. The date will be 20 July 2008 (Japanese holiday on 21 July). I will be mapping the route shortly with a few members from down here and the final stop will be the Ishikawa brewery (nearest to Haijima station) that we reserved for 16 TCC members during the 2007 Yokota Friendship Festival. I would like to get a feel on the number of riders that will possibly attend? The meeting place will be Tachikawa station at 10:30 am with a possible 11 am departure for the scenic westside area.

-------------------------------------Disclaimer from TCC--------------------------------------
[in Japanese 日本語]
以下の内容に同意の上、オフィシャルツアーにご参加ください。

---------------オフィシャルツアー参加規約---------------
東京サイクリングクラブ(TCC)は、オフィシャルツアーにおいて発生する事故・怪我・損害等について一切責任を負いません。すべて参加者の自己責任において処理・対応をお願いします。対人・対物の事故が発生した場合も、事故の相手との交渉・対応等は全て事故を起こした方ご本人が行ってください。
上記内容に同意いただけない場合は参加をお断りいたします。

Sora

Count me in...

I should be around and will need some relief from the heat no
doubt !

Charles aka chazzer

Not sure

but maybe not so far ! Pleased to be making your acquaintance soon:)

Charles aka chazzer

Oh well

Ending at a brewery. Mmm.

I will be in Istanbul on 7/20. Oh well...

Aaron

I am in!

Count me in of course! I am a westside boy!:D

Ash

Hi Freerode39,

I'll be in. Am waiting for a route map uploaded, thanks.

Michel

I would like, but I CAN"T!!! :-( It's impossible to get to you from Russia ))) So, have a good tour and it'll be intresting to see photos! Hope, I'll be able to join you next time!

Shame, if Kosya had joined I suspect you would have had a queue for this ride :)

Philip

I would like, but I CAN"T!!! :-( It's impossible to get to you from Russia ))) So, have a good tour and it'll be intresting to see photos! Hope, I'll be able to join you next time!

how far away is it/how much will it cost?

I'm eager to meet you guys. This is my second summer bringing my bike to tokyo. I was only here for a month last year, but I'll be here for a bit over a year this time.

I wanna join

Ikitai if I can be sure I could follow you guys - meaning if it's not going to be so fast/tough ride :)

BR
Juno

Route is about 110 km and last year for 16 people at the Ishikawa Brewery it was about 4,000 yen per person.

how far away is it/how much will it cost?

I'm eager to meet you guys. This is my second summer bringing my bike to tokyo. I was only here for a month last year, but I'll be here for a bit over a year this time.

I'm up for it

Sounds good. Can you give more detail about the part involving the brewery?

I'd love to come! My work schedule is a bit iffy so I can't completely commit till a week or two before. Hope to meet you guys soon!

Hi I wanna join, but is the route hill-climbing type?
I wonder if I can run the route with my single-gear bike:confused:

Cota 77, it's the Westside area and we might find ourselves on some climbs, this area is hilly. I have never cranked a single speed up a climb, so I think it might be a bit challenging. You can always avoid the climb like Ash did last year and meet us on the otherside?

Hi I wanna join, but is the route hill-climbing type?
I wonder if I can run the route with my single-gear bike:confused:

Back
Top Bottom