What's new

Official Ride Tour de Westside (15th TCC Tour)

Freeride39

Peloton Leader
May 28, 2006
Myself (Freeride39) and K Will have been tasked to set-up a West Tokyo tour. Basically the military guys are going to set-up and official tour in the West Tokyo area. We have decided May 26th, Saturday at Higashi Fussa station at 8am. Route will be determined on a RECON ride by myself, K Will, and Charles. Final run will end up at Ishikawa Brewery where we can drink locally produced beer......Thomas-san and Sora-san remember this place! So what do you guys think? Meet will be Higashi Fussa station or Fussa station! Tour has no name yet!!! Possible Tour de Westside!

Myself (Freeride39) and K Will have been tasked to set-up a West Tokyo tour. Basically the military guys are going to set-up and official tour in the West Tokyo area. We are kind of deciding on May 26th, Saturday or 27th Sunday. Route will be determined on a RECON ride by myself, K Will, and Charles. Final run will end up at Ishikawa Brewery where we can drink locally produced beer......Thomas-san and Sora-san remember this place! So what do you guys think? Meet will be Higashi Fussa station or Fussa station! Tour has no name yet!!! Possible Tour de Westside!

Sounds good bro! Look forward to hearing the route! Being a west tokyo boy, I will do my best to be there. Yasuhiro too maybe...?

cheers

Ash

Tour has no name yet!!! Possible Tour de Westside!

Thanks for organising the tour. "Tour de Westside" sounds great, by the way. :)

If you permit me to state a preference... any Saturday is fine with me. I work Sundays. Hope you bring a lot of your base-side friends.

Yes we will be rounding up the basies that day for the ride! They have no excuse not to attend this "Westside" Tour. The "Tour de Westside" ride date will be May 26, 2007. Myself and K Will will be coordinating this road trip route. Let's start the list of attendees!!!

The route is to be determined by myself and K Will but the ride date will be May 26, 2007. Meeting place is Fussa station on the Ome line.

Looking forward to hearing the route, bro!

ride on!

Ash

count me in!

:bike3: とーぜん、オイラは参加しますっ!:D

yo-ro-shi-ku

西部住民です。楽しそうですねぇ。参加しまーす。
An western guy is willing to join in it. Yasuhiro

Can anyone join in?

Can anyone join in?

Finally got my transfer date through, I'll be in Tokyo from the beginning of May - not sure where I'll be staying yet but probably in the Shinagawa area, so looking forward to meeting you guys on any wekend rides that are going.....:bike:

G

I think I might be in...depending on the route (I've only been riding 7 months and still kinda slow), and might bring the ole ball and chain with me if he's around.

Can anyone join in?

Finally got my transfer date through, I'll be in Tokyo from the beginning of May - not sure where I'll be staying yet but probably in the Shinagawa area, so looking forward to meeting you guys on any wekend rides that are going.....:bike:

G

Sure, anyone can join!

Look forward to seeing you

Ash

come out and ride

Junior riders are welcome to come. Don't let the chat get to you, our Tours are more scenic and fun than all out punishing rides. You will be okay, don't be afraid. This is more like a cyclist's social gathering.

Hello Shay and all,

I think I will be off work. so I might be able to join.
Please count me in.

Hi all!

After returning from Germany to Japan a few days ago, I might join the Official Tour on May 26! Please post some more details about the route! Thank you! Walter

Hi all!

After returning from Germany to Japan a few days ago, I might join the Official Tour on May 26! Please post some more details about the route! Thank you! Walter
Welcome back, Walter-san!!!!!!!
おかえり~。

I am looking forward to seeing you so soon!

I won't be able to make this one. Just found out I'm going back to San Diego on business the day before.

Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom