Official Ride Tour de Utsukushigahara

Pucci

Speeding Up
Jul 12, 2006
Yokohama
I've just entered the Tour de Utsukushigahara HC race along with another friend.

6/18-6/19 http://j-cycling.org/utsukushigahara/

Not sure if this will become an official TCC tour, but it will be nice to see as many TCC jerseys as possible. Anyone else going?

I have not yet started thinking about how to get there or where to stay but am open to ideas. Last year I bowed out of this one due to bad health and bad weather, but I really want to do the race this year.

Aaron

Pucci

Speeding Up
Jul 12, 2006
Yokohama
Just me?

I'm coming back gradually. Ready for Utsukushigahara, but just not ready for Fuji International. Applied for Toyo Turnpike, though and that's quite brutal enough.

So will I be the only TCCer in Utsukushigahara?

Aaron

Ryano

Cruising
May 27, 2009
Tokyo
rhinorun.blogspot.com
Aaron,

Sorry for not posting earlier - a group will be staying at Sakamotonoyu again. Expect you have already arranged accom. but let me know if you want to join. I think there is one room still available.

Some of us riding over the mountain from Chino on Saturday. 100km in the hills. We are not racing on Sunday - just spectators this year.

Will be catching the 7am Super Azusa from Shinjuku on Saturday morning and getting off at Chino, riding all day and (hopefully) arriving in Asama Onsen late afternoon.