What's new

Official Ride Tour de la Pink 2009

I missed last year's too... bummer. This year my dogs had puppies...got my hands full with them...
Can't believe my first TCC ride was the 2007 Sakura run... time flies...

please count me in!

参加します!
Nobu-san明日会えるのを楽しみにしてます。
Naomi-san会えるといいね!
And Everyone See you tomorrow:)

I hope everyone had fun yesterday! Sorry I had to leave so shortly after my arrival in Shinjuku -- I was on kid duty that day and so had to be back home in the a.m. I hadn't even planned to go, but I decided to drop by and say hello after doing some early urban interval training along Meguro-dori.

It was nice meeting everyone and I hope to see you soon!

Deej

Thank you All !

Thanks all and Especially トラさん for organising!
ちょっと寒かった&桜が三分咲き?だけど、楽しかったです:)
みなさん、ありがとう!また、桜が満開になったら行きたいな・・・
Nobu-san あのドーナツ最高だったね:p
では、see you next tour!

楽しかったです。

皆さんありがとうございました。

ソメイヨシノはまだ3分咲きでしたが、六義園のシダレサクラが満開で:Dきれいでした。
自分で地図を見ると、道を覚えますね!
(いつもトラナビに頼っていますので・・・・今回のライドで少し道を覚えました。:warau:

Nobuko

皆様ありがとうございました!

今までTEAM OSOI以外参加したことがなかったので
ついていけるかなど不安でしたがとても楽しく過ごすことができました。

私ももっと速く走れるようになりまた皆さんとご一緒したいです。

saeco

It was fairly cold especially in the early morning and it got gradually wormer with the sun out. Eventually it was really nice day for bike riding. Cycling through eight cherry blossom's spots I enjoyed beauties of the early spring. All the spots are tremendously busy with holiday makers and their cars. Although awfully crowded parks and streets prevented us from identifying each others among crowds, I hope everyone enjoyed this special ride. Unfortunately I had another commitments at night. I was very sorry for getting back as soon as we arrived the goal. Thank you all with especial thanks to Travis for organizing.

Travis and Massa,

Thank you very much for setting this up! It was a lot of fun.

My thanks also, especially to Travis and Massa and all the rest of the gang. A most enjoyable day. To Deej as well - now that is a nice bike!

Thank you and nice to meet you all!

Thank you Travis for your excellent organization and Massa for your great assistance. It was nice to meet you all of you TCCers and a fun day!:D.
I'm looking forward to riding with you again.
Chris

Good fun day

Thanks to all but especially to Travis and Masser for there organising it all.

The blossoms where mostly out but not completely , "2009 tour de almost pink"

not that it matters, any excuse for a days riding.

Hope to see you all for next years ride.

david

Back
Top Bottom