What's new

Official Ride Tour de la Pink 2008 (24th TCC Tour)

Ash

Warming-Up
Apr 23, 2006
Yes, its the time of year for the mighty

Tour de la Pink

Saturday, March 29th 2008

Like last year we will be visiting all the best cherry blossom places in Tokyo all in one day, with lunch of course and followed by a dinner party. Last year we had a fantastic tourand a great party afterwards, so looking forward to it!

This is a very easy ride, dead flat so do not hesitate to invite your friends, no matter what age or type of bike they have, all are welcome to join.

We will announce the meeting place and time later and like last year, we welcome any suggestions.

Who is going to join us?

Ash and Yasuhiro

-------------------------------------Disclaimer from TCC--------------------------------------
[in Japanese 日本語]
以下の内容に同意の上、オフィシャルツアーにご参加ください。

---------------オフィシャルツアー参加規約---------------
東京サイクリングクラブ(TCC)は、オフィシャルツアーにおいて発生する事故・怪我・損害等について一切責任を負いません。すべて参加者の自己責任において処理・対応をお願いします。対人・対物の事故が発生した場合も、事故の相手との交渉・対応等は全て事故を起こした方ご本人が行ってください。
上記内容に同意いただけない場合は参加をお断りいたします。

Sora

It looks pretty good.
It wrote it in my schedule book.
I have only one participation.
I want to other run in one of these days.

まだ1回しか参加したことがないkei(シニアライダー)です。
楽しそうな企画ですね、ぜひ参加したいです。
でももっと近日中のRunがあれば参加したいと思ってます。
ところで、英語がメチャクチャ?

参加します!

去年の桜はとてもキレイでした:D
今年も参加でお願いします:)
Please add to the member.

imai

日本語班参上!

何にも聞いてないけど、参加者リストに名前があるYasuhiroです。まぁ、多分行けるでしょう。

日本語版のご案内です。
昨年好評だった(?)トゥール・で・ら・ピンクのご案内です。
初心者にも最適な、桜を見ながらの都心ツアーです。確か、去年は40km前後しか走っていないと思います。1日がかりで。

去年のコースを思い出すと・・・。ラブなスマイリーズ→桜のスポットです。
(吉祥寺駅前集合)→井の頭公園:love:→善福寺川:love:→新青梅街道:love:~哲学堂:love:~中野通り:love:→新宿御苑:love:→外堀通り:love:→小石川後楽園:love:→芝公園:love:→青山墓地:love:
で、「もう桜はいいや!」という気分になり靖国神社・千鳥ヶ淵をスキップして、東京ドーム/Baseball Cafeで打ち上げ、という感じだったと思います。

さて・・・今年はどうなるか!?
都心の大行列ですから、信号守って安全運転でいきましょう

参加しま~~す

人生、一寸先は闇だけど一寸先を恐れていると何もできない。3月のことなんて何にも分からないけど参加表明。あは。:)
新井

Ok! Welcome guys! Now we are 6!

Ash
Yasuhiro
cota77
araim1
imai
kei

Who elso is coming?

Ash

Hi there

Hello all,

I am pretty new here and yet I want to be in the 'pink' :) I am kind of a beginner and I hope it's not a too fast trip to come up with.

Cheers,
Juno

Hi, all!

Count me in!

I wonder if Komae is among the places to go. If not, that'll be good enough to visit.

Michel

Hello all,

I am pretty new here and yet I want to be in the 'pink' :) I am kind of a beginner and I hope it's not a too fast trip to come up with.

Cheers,
Juno

Welcome Juno!

Its very simple and easy trip around Tokyo, anyone can do it, please don't worry.

Ash

Thats 8!

Ash
Yasuhiro
cota77
araim1
imai
kei
Juno
Michel Angelo

Who else? Feel free to invite your friends, they don't have to have road bikes or be TCC members!

Great, thanks Ash!

If there's any casual ride is planned in Feb or earlier March (favourably in/around Tokyo area), I want to join as well. Can't wait to touring w/ you guys!

BR,
Juno

Great, thanks Ash!

If there's any casual ride is planned in Feb or earlier March (favourably in/around Tokyo area), I want to join as well. Can't wait to touring w/ you guys!

BR,
Juno

Good idea, Juno-san!
The weather would rather be cold, but I wont miss.

Michel

Thats 9!

Ash
Yasuhiro
cota77
araim1
imai
kei
Juno
Michel Angelo
Trucksan

looking good! Who else is in?

おいらも参加っちゅ!

去年は後楽園の打上げから参加したSHIBAGONです。今年は終日で参加です。

Not sure about my plans on March 29th, but it sounds interesting - I'd love to join! Count me in the pink :)

Two riders

K Will (Kenny)
Freeride39 (Sha)

We had about 30 riders last year and had a good time. Hope the weather is better this year!

Back
Top Bottom