What's new

Tour de France 2015 (Spoilers)

TCC

Tokyo Cycling Club
Jun 30, 2013
Here we go.

I reckon it is going to be absolutely nuts this year. 4 climbing beast and a load of fully kicking it sprinters and all-rounders.

Can't wait.

So, keep all Tour de France stuff in this thread. Feel free to post spoilers whenever you want.

As most of us will be watching the next day, please only post TdF stuff in here, so that those wishing to avoid spoilers can still use the rest of the site without worry of seeing the results before they watch it.

Cheers.

My hacked card for J Sports stopped providing most of the content couple of weeks ago. The encryption must have been changed. So I have no idea where it can be watched, even with a day's delay. Would prefer highlights of 45 min to an hour or so, as I don't think I'll have time for more (especially on workdays). Contador and Quintana personal favs.

cyclingtorrents.nl will have it all uploaded pretty fast after broadcasting, and between 1080 and about 480.

ok, thx. bit slow on the upload :)

it seems one has to sign up. and then this too:

Is this all free? Yes it's all free, but like on all other private torrent sites, you're expected to keep a good ratio, meaning you have to upload at least half as much as you download. Thats not hard to do, just leave the files on your machine

ok, thx. bit slow on the upload :)

it seems one has to sign up. and then this too:

Is this all free? Yes it's all free, but like on all other private torrent sites, you're expected to keep a good ratio, meaning you have to upload at least half as much as you download. Thats not hard to do, just leave the files on your machine

Don't make this thread into one of those threads, FFS.

This will keep you covered during the tour for live feeds and post stage highlights and the full stages, too.

cyclingtorrents.nl will make you keep a ratio and that's no easy feat if all you want to do is watch a few stages of a race and not be a lifelong subscriber with a keen eye on your torrent score.

Anyone else doing actual real money gambling on this, this year? I know I am. Thanks Lloyds Bank for being from the UK, and thanks to my parents for letting me be born in the UK, and thanks to the UK government for allowing rampant gambling on literally anything you can think of.

I will be putting money on each stage this year, and also some of the more obscure things that the bookies have odds for.

Any ideas for who is going ot win the first stage?

Froome. Is Cancellara riding? I think that crash earlier in the year may have done too much damage..but would be nice if he won stage one as well.

Winning the first stage TT would be great for anyone but does the team want to defend the jersey all the way from stage 1?
A choice must be made: go all out and try to take yellow or hold back just enough to stay out of the spotlight.
With the yellow jersey comes loads of media and sponsor commitments that can prevent a rider from the focus and preparation they needed to perform at their best.

Nacer Bouhanni is out. Bugger it, he is my favourite rider.

So, we're spoiling other races people might not have seen yet?

S'pose you didn't tell me who won and I knew there was a crash.

Can you do one of those spoiler text things that are hidden until you put your mouse pointer on it...wouldn't work on mobile, I guess

Haha bugger it I honestly didn't think about that. My bad!

Back
Top Bottom