What's new

Tour de France 2014 (SPOILERS)

Sad to see Bauer nipped in the last 50m! Damn that must have really HURT!
He was absolutely gutted, a bit more philosophical now. 200+kms break. Great work by the two of them, not sure why the guy(Martin Elmiger) that finished behind Jack got the fighting spirit prize, maybe cause his bike wasn't set up for TT like Jack's was. Well deserved rest day for them both.

Kinda lame by the GC not to throw one to him, too. But even Jack said he felt he had it in the bag and was slacking a bit to draw the pace down so he could 'for sure' the sprint. Then WHAMMM ! Out of no where.

Good ride from Nibali and glad to see SKY is not going to have anything this year.
Last weekend there was a Cyclo Sportive (the things I enter) and the winner would have finished only 7 minutes behind Nibali !!!!!!!!

Last weekend there was a Cyclo Sportive (the things I enter) and the winner would have finished only 7 minutes behind Nibali !!!!!!!!
That's impressive, how many other stages did he finish prior to that?

I splurged on TdF yesterday, watching three full stages in a day. Great stuff.

Nibali looked so comfortable the last 10 kms,I just can't help thinking "doping" looking at the ease he had in pulling away. But he has been protected by a very tight Astana team. I hope he's clean. ITT coming up. Jack Bauer has another shot at glory?

Nibali looked so comfortable the last 10 kms,I just can't help thinking "doping" looking at the ease he had in pulling away. But he has been protected by a very tight Astana team. I hope he's clean.

Ha ha ha! Of course hes doping, it's professional cycling.

ITT coming up. Jack Bauer has another shot at glory?

Nah, he blew his load in season 1 after that it has been just more of the same. What season are they on now? season 8 or something?

Maybe season 9 is Jack Bauer kicking ass in the Tour, saving America from french terrorist and uncovering evil doping mastermind?

Sky - owned by a multi national news corporations who hacks peoples phones just for news!!! Smaller people down the ladder take the fall and the BIG CHEESE gets away scot free:mad:
Do not know if Froome would have won this year as they looked the weakest team there......

Back
Top Bottom