A little pricey and Im wondering what will become of the app after the Tour but with live coverage, videos and the works makes it perfect for watchin the Tour anywhere!See all the action LIVE from the 2010 Tour de France with the Official iPhone Application. This is a must have for cycling fans this July to stay up to date with the race as it happens. Get streaming highlight videos of every stage, LIVE minute-by-minute race updates, Real-Time GPS Tracking of where the riders and breakaways are on the course, customizable push alerts for key events in the race, and daily race results & standings.
• Highlight videos of every stage (streaming over 3G and Wifi)
• LIVE GPS Tracking showing the riders and time gaps of breakaways
• LIVE Race Status and Twitter updates to follow the race when you can’t watch
• Customizable Push Alerts for Breaking News, Favorite Riders, Start of Live Video, and Finish.
• Results and Daily Standings of each stage
• Photos from each stage.
• Rider profiles
• Detailed profiles of all stages and categorized climbs
*The Tour de France starts on July 3rd. Videos, Live Updates, and Rider Lists will only be available in the app once the Race begins on July 3rd.
That is only available to those living in the USA or Canada. You can start messing around with proxies, etc, but that is a pain in the arse.
My recommendation is http://www.thebox.bz/main.phpMe too. My satellite dish is down cos my building is being repainted. An online link would be greatly appreciated.