What's new

Tour de Christoph 5/4

Mike

Maximum Pace
Sep 24, 2007
Due to Pete's ride being canceled tomorrow, weather permitting I plan to do a hard ride if any speedy riders would like to join. Basically it'll be moderate - hard on the flats and flat out up any climb. If you'd like to join you have two choices where to meet me:

1. Hon Atsugi Station at 7:30am ready to roll (and I mean ready to roll!)
2. The Big Chilli at 9am (junction of R517/518)

I'll stop at 1 convenient store midway. Let me know if you'd like to join part of it or all. Hope to see you there.

p.s. Serguei, you're expected for at least some of this ride!

http://www.mapmyfitness.com/routes/view/24089942/

Canceled sounds so harsh... it's been rescheduled, not canceled! And, have fun on this one! :D

My apologies Pete, and it looks a great ride! I checked out the train schedule to make the meeting point...2 hours from my place and I wouldn't make it on time:cry:

My apologies Pete, and it looks a great ride! I checked out the train schedule to make the meeting point...2 hours from my place and I wouldn't make it on time:cry:

LOL... no worries, just taking the piss! :D

As for the Nichitsu ride, what about riding from Oume over Ozawa Toge and Yamabushi Toge and meeting us in Chichibu at about 11am? That should plenty do-able if you really are interested in joining us. PM me and so we don't derail your thread.

LOL... no worries, just taking the piss! :D

As for the Nichitsu ride, what about riding from Oume over Ozawa Toge and Yamabushi Toge and meeting us in Chichibu at about 11am? That should plenty do-able if you really are interested in joining us. PM me and so we don't derail your thread.

Pete, you can derail my thread anytime! Somehow that just sounds wrong:confused: Unfortunately Sunday doesn't work for me mate. Please take lots of photo's though! That place looks really interesting.

Hey Mike,
this looks good - I will join you at the big chili tomorrow! Can't wait to get out for a spin - 4 days without the bike is too long!

Hey Mike,
this looks good - I will join you at the big chili tomorrow! Can't wait to get out for a spin - 4 days without the bike is too long!

You beauty! See you there, it's been too long old cycling pal:D

Hey Mike,

Sergei hi...can I join you from Fuchu or are you taking the train to Hon-Atsugi?

Tom, what a surprise! I will be riding out to Takao and then Big Chili all the way from Fuchu.
Normally, I would take a train to Takao on Keio line, but there are no big hill climb races or other competitions on the horizon, so bring on the junk miles :)

How about 7.30am on Koremasa brg? I guess it's about right to reach Big Chili at 9.00am..

Tom, what a surprise! I will be riding out to Takao and then Big Chili all the way from Fuchu.
Normally, I would take a train to Takao on Keio line, but there are no big hill climb races or other competitions on the horizon, so bring on the junk miles :)

How about 7.30am on Koremasa brg? I guess it's about right to reach Big Chili at 9.00am..

Superduper...see you on Koremasa Bridge @ 7:30 or how about 7:15 ? (we don't want to arrive at the big red chilli like half-dead coyotes do we? :D)

Primo, I'll see you at the big chilli at 9AM! Homing in via Onekansen, Makimetoge.

(I had the same worries about Pete's ride, too far away, too early:warau:)

light drizzle

see you guys in less than an hour from now. Light drizzle here in Fuchu :mad:...usually that means heavy drizzle up in the mountains. May not do the entire ride and only go as far as the Big Chilli to greet Mike. Will see.

it's a proper pouring rain outside... damn. I'm still inside

upd: right I'm out today, sorry Mike and everyone. Even if it stops in 15-20 minutes, I won't enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom