What's new

Tomorrow 16/4 saturday

Paolo

Warming-Up
Apr 7, 2016
Hello guys,
Yesterday, I arrived in tokyo (Minato area) and tomorrow morning (based on the favourable forecast) I would like to ride my road bicycle for the first time in japan.

Somebody of you are free or would like to ride the bike, starting from tokyo and go outside near Tama River?
I hope to heard a lot of gentlemen riders...for my first japan training day...

Paolo

I am planning a ride that crosses over the Tama River tomorrow but in the afternoon. Happy to show you around then if you are free.

Dear GrantT is ok also in the afternoon, what time and where? in this way I try to organize for the appointment, I don't know very well tokyo's street.

I'm work in Agusta Westland Giappone, 〒105-0014 Tokyo, Minato, 芝3-6-9

Okay, this is a route
Or you might want to try and go the opposite way to the Ara River cycle path and ride up there for a while. It is closer to you and most group rides start from there.

I believe that I will follow the second option, opposite side of the river I believe is less dangerous.

more or less, which will be the tour

anyway I will choose the easier street, but I will there at the appointment at 2pm...you confirm?

Dear grantT, today during the reasswmbly of my trek I have broken one valve adapter of the rear wheel...I try to look for a mechanic in order to replace the adapters and reinstall thw tubolar...sorry.

I will provide more info asap

@Paolo - @GrantT has told me he's stuck with something too so can only make a later time (3:30).

He says don't worry about meeting today if you can't and you guys can ride another time.

Guys sorry but the wheel will be ready at 6 pm...sorry shall be for the next time we keep in touch. ..bye

Back
Top Bottom