What's new

Ride Tomin no Mori - Sunday, April 15th

YamanashiLiving123

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Hello TCC'ers,

For those up for a longer ride today we have on the docket for this weekend the infamous Tomin no Mori
https://www.strava.com/activities/1198510865

Weather permitting.

Cruising speed around 30km/h. WATT and a few conbini stops along the way.

Info
Meeting Date: Sunday April 15th
Meeting Time: 7:00
Depart Time: 7:10ish
Ride Length: Probably a bit over 120km - 140km depending upon where you live.
Meet Place: Y's Road blue building by the river.
Meet Place Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Y1dEkoizFc92

Post a reply if you think you can make it to get a head count.

Last edited:
Awesome. Are you going to go down the other side to the bridge and climb back up again? Would love to join you on this but it's my sons birthday so I'm keeping my activity short and sharp this weekend.

Awesome. Are you going to go down the other side to the bridge and climb back up again? Would love to join you on this but it's my sons birthday so I'm keeping my activity short and sharp this weekend.
Depends how people feel going down and back up. Early in the season so might not.

Looking forward to riding with you again soon.

Great to see the TCC site getting activity again.

7:00...

Still, I could try and make this.

What's the parking situation around Y's?

Never mind, I think parking should be ok. What does "second meet place" map mean? It's the blue Y's building (link) by the river at 7:00?

Last edited:
7:00...

Still, I could try and make this.

What's the parking situation around Y's?

Never mind, I think parking should be ok. What does "second meet place" map mean? It's the blue Y's building (link) by the river at 7:00?
Not sure about parking around Ys. Sorry the 2nd meet place map is just the map for the Ys location. I copied it from a previous post. It is now changed to meeting place map.

I'll tag along too. I need to be back early so I'll probably turn around about half way through the route. See you guys at Y's :tup

Let's keep an eye out of the weather. So far looks like rain. I will post an update here at 6:00 am on Sunday whether it is a go or not.

UPDATE: Looks like some rain, but warm. So rain, shine or clouds this ride is happening. I'll be at Ys road along the Tamagawa (See map meeting place above) at 7:00 am for a 7:10-ish departure.

Ride is on with some modification. Meeting same time and place and will assess how far and where we want to go.

Back
Top Bottom