Last edited:

andywood

Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
Niigata

TorC

Maximum Pace
Sep 4, 2015
I would definitely be on for that, and am happy to ride in a team, although I am not sure what your view would be on riding with a girl... (Don't worry I won't be insulted if you don't want to!).

Cheers, Tor

Tuomas

Maximum Pace
Aug 12, 2014
@andywood - Thank You for sharing the report! I am sure I read it before, but was not able to connect the dots. (always appreciate the reports!) Whatever the team, would be a pleasure to meet there!

@TorC - On the contrary, I should be the one asking, whether its ok to ride in the same team.
We have not ridden together, but I have heard tales of the legs.

@TimeTraveler - Thanks! I figured it would be easier to gather a team of #n people and do the entry after that.

I am probably the most inexperienced rider here, but I will work hard to be of some assistance.

Cheers!
Tuomas

Tuomas

Maximum Pace
Aug 12, 2014
That is a great idea and I truly appreciate the help! Thank you @Doug3

However, looking at the dates, they are both Wednesdays, making my participation impossible. (Also traffic?, did I miss something?)

Also, as soon as I get a reply from TorC I will complete the entry and all good to go!

TimeTraveler

Maximum Pace
Feb 6, 2012
Koto-ku, Tokyo
Hi TCC,

I think I have gotten it right this time!

In preparation for the Tokyo Enduro, cycling coach @Doug3 has kindly agreed to lead a training ride on 2/7 and tentatively another on 2/21 to cover fine points of drafting and other racing skills. If you are interested in participating, see ride information that follows;

Meeting place: Minatogaokafuto Koen Mae at the corner of 316, near the koban (see image below)

Time: 10:00AM

If you plan to come out, just post here in this thread. @Tuomas I hope to see you there!

Cheers,
TT

Last edited: