What's new

Tokyo Bike Polo

AlexGiesswein

Speeding Up
May 21, 2013
Hey Everybody,

there is a active group of bike polo players in Tokyo. We meet up twice a week usually Wednesday evening in Komazawa park and Weekends either Komazawa or Kugenuma.

At the moment we are thinking of offering a "Newcomer Bike Polo" session for beginners who want to try out Bike Polo. We don´t have an exact date so far as we first want to check if there are interested people out there. The beginner session will be either on a Saturday or Sunday morning in Komazawa park. We will provide bikes, mallets and balls and give everybody a short introduction into Bike Polo. All you need is comfy clothes.

Personally speaking Bike Polo is a great sport as it is combining riding my bike, team sport and ball skills.

If one of you guys is interested in joining the beginners session please give a short post. Everybody from young till old is more than welcome! If there are enough interested persons we will post more details and the exact date.

Thanks Gunjira for the link!

I am wondering if you will come around once in a while to play some polo with us??

I will drop by again in the near future, what's the most beginner friendly day nowadays?

Back
Top Bottom