What's new

Tokyo Bay Enduro 2011

AlanW

Maximum Pace
Jan 30, 2007
This year's Tokyo Bay Enduro will be held in Chiba (same course as last year on Saturday 3rd December.

http://tokyobay-enduro.jp/index.shtml

Who is up for this challenge? Last year TCC had a great showing...I think this year we can do even better if we field several 2-man teams and help each other.
Deadline for application is coming soon on 4th November.

AW.

Thanks for posting Alan, after reading last year's rigorous reports I'm veeery interested!
Gotta check my schedule first.

Hey

I am doing the 4 hour Y's Cup Enduro at Saiko lake next to the Arakawa in a couple of weeks, with Eric, so I will be up for this one too.

Depending on how things go on the 29th, will determine who might want to pair with me.

Up for it, yeah.

I probably can't enter the race, but will definitely try to come down and spectate/wave pompoms...

(Hm, anyone interested in doing an apres-race party again in Chiba? (At a more oishii place than last time (was it really only last year we had that bonenkai? Seems like ages ago...)))

This looks like it could be pretty fun! I'll check my schedule and see about joining this one!

Hey

I am doing the 4 hour Y's Cup Enduro at Saiko lake next to the Arakawa in a couple of weeks, with Eric, so I will be up for this one too.

Depending on how things go on the 29th, will determine who might want to pair with me.

Up for it, yeah.

Did they move the lake?

:eek:

Both lakes are called Saiko!
Anyways, I'm in for the enduro and what happens afterwards...

Tcc1 Guy A
Tcc1 Guy B
Tcc2 Guy A

I am up for this again.

I think the strategy would be to have 2 man teams with the stronger/experienced riders starting the race and staying in the lead group for the first 2.5-3 hours or so, then pitting together with other riders from the fast group so the 2nd guys are not hung out at the start of their stint. Then maybe the 2nd group can organize a break or coordination for the sprint.

I guess if there were 3-4 TCC teams on this strategy, we might be able to do something.

1 Week 'til entry closes

I will do an entry next week. So far it looks like from 3-6 people have shown solid interest.

AlanW
bird
OwenJames
ErikinIkebukuro
Gunjira
Doug3

Any other takers?

I think we should first get a confirmation on the number of entrants, then decide how many entries and what type.

Deadline looming

I checked the website and it seems the deadline may have been moved from tomorrow to Monday the 7th.

If anyone would like to sign up with me, 1 or 2 people for the 4 hour enduro, please let me know soon. If I do not have a confirmation of participation by Saturday, I will make other plans.

I was completely forgetting this, but if anyone is still interested but not yet signed up, let me know immediately for last-minute entry:)
(there's no solo category...)

Eugen

Bugger, sorry about this guys, I have been on and off of a major screw up at work, so my attention has been either completely stuck at work, or flitting around the internet like a maniac.

What is happening with this?

Have we missed it?

Thanks Doug for PMing, I'll try signing up in a moment.:)
How about you Owen, are you ready for a 4 hour race with Doug and myself?

Eugen

Yeah, I am ready.

Sign me up.

You want me to join you in a 3 man team?

Owen, since Gunjira is also looking for a team mate, we'd better make 2 teams with 2 members each. Names/date of birth/phone are required for each member, so contact these info over PM.
Let's do it!!:)

And Doug, I just signed up for two of us!
I'll try not to let you down...よろしくお願いします!!

Eugen

The PM / BBS messaging is getting intense!

So, Gunjira, I am happy to team up with you, if you like, seeing at Doug and Eugen and now registered as team mates.

We only have about 2 hours to do this, so what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom