What's new

TOITO Support

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
We'll be riding Tokyo Itoigawa this year and have a support vehicle. I'm considering making en-route support available to additional riders if there is an interest.

Basically:

1) SAG / Mechanical. If you're on our en-route list, then our support vehicle will assist you.

2) Return drayage. We have room enough for about 10 bikes in total - so there are about 4 spaces left to reserve for returning your bike by our vehicle to Tokyo.

Cost will be very reasonable. Mainly to cover expenses only. If you're interested then just give me a PM.

Can I sit in the car getting drunk and bellowing things out the window at people, as we drive past?

I can bring my Mackie monitors and Sub, and we can turn it into a proper rave.

Bellowing things is fine, the rolling rave sounds pretty cool - kinda Apacalypse Now sorta thing. You'd have to bring your own generator, though. And pay your own seat fee.

Can I sit in the car getting drunk and bellowing things out the window at people, as we drive past?

I can bring my Mackie monitors and Sub, and we can turn it into a proper rave.

+1 for Wagner at 11. I might have some magmount horn speakers knocking around.

Also suggest you take a credit card reader and offer semi-neutral support, but plaster any bike you fix with milkshake related stickers.

Is the driver going to be Mad Jerry? If you can get a van with a wind-down rear window we can make a tribute to the final scene of "Electra Glide in Blue".

I don't think there's enough ether to go around.

I would like to draft of said van and do lots of slow drinkbottles handovers.

I could see you doing a 300km motorpace! We just hook you up to an IV.

I would like to draft of said van and do lots of slow drinkbottles handovers.

Back
Top Bottom