clear skies
temperature is 59f a noon time

will I cycle after lunch?
maybe

Feb. 24 Wednesday
a bit cold this morning 40 f
a slight wind
sun is out
possible cycling today ( depends on schedule )

Feb. 26 Friday
This month is flying by so fast.
Today its raining.
No cycling today.
Now, did I win Loto 6 ?

Just over a week ago (just before I got home, missed the crazy storm here in Texas) it was 9 degrees F, exactly one week later it was 79 degrees F lol.

@thomas

Is there some kind of autocorrect you can add to convert illiterate temperatures into what the non-crazy rest of the world uses?

And add a little furigana-like note so that people who are so mentally stuck in the US remember to ride on the left?

:rolleyes:

Haha yeah, it just looks crazier when there's such a big jump in the number ;-)

-13 C to 26 C in one week...

I really wish we would switch to grams and meters; the system is much more precise and granular. But with temperature I think there is an argument to be made for Fahrenheit. 0-100 Fahrenheit corresponds roughly to human limits, plus the degrees are smaller so more granular (and if you don't think that's important, you don't have the same thermostat war I have with my wife haha). Celsius is fine for scientists but a scale that is based around the freezing/boiling points of water doesn't make all that much sense since we don't live in water... 0 F is really cold and 100 F is really hot. 0 C is cold and 100 C is dead lol.

Back
Top Bottom