What's new

Today Today - November 2015

Did the Green Cross Code Man ever come to your school? We all booed him when we heard he was Darth Vader...

Floella Benjamin came to my school and spoke to us about sport and stuff. I spoke to her after the assembly speech and told her I thought she was beautiful. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Jimmy Savile came the next year. He tried to get a lot more than a kiss off me and my mates, but we were about 16 by then so were having none of it.

bought a dropper post off of chainreactioncycles.com. surprised that the delivery person asked for 1400 yen charge; apparently there might be a new law governing imports of a certain price range? a letter came with it together with the receipts; fee is not too bad and will probably work through the "letter" and see what it meant.

Went out for a spin to Wada Pass today. Of course it's closed so it was just up and back but a damn good ride anyway. Met a rider at the top who said that it's been closed for years. The way back down got a bit chilly so I donned my balaclava for the first time this year.

IMG_20151130_131533.jpg

I completely forgot to note the special day on 13th November - ten years since TCC was established. Happy belated birthday.

Back
Top Bottom