Today Today - August 2016

A

andywood

Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
Niigata
August already! I had a bumper week last week, clocking up 750 km.

All before breakfast with my training buddy.

A rest week this week. Then 3 more weeks of hard work before flying out to the land down under...

Andy

www.jyonnobitime.com/time

D'Pioneer

D'Pioneer

Far beyond the black horizon
Oct 9, 2015
A

andywood

Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
Niigata
Last week was an easy work week. But yes always prepare everything the night before: lunch, clothes, bike wear for the commute.

At the pool or beach with the kids in the evening for recovery!

Andy

theBlob

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Been in Izu for a few days. Got out on the bike for a bit of early morning riding. (Just a bit) it's amazing riding down here. Would love to spend a week just exploring the little roads sometime.

And where I spent most of my time...

jdd

jdd

Maximum Pace
Hardest Crash
Jul 26, 2008
Kanazawa
That's a really nice shot.
It's an ok shot, but I prefer photos that aren't dominated by a man's willy ;)[/QUOTE]

Okay, but I look at it and wonder how I might make a similar pic (sans willy).

I don't think I could. So something happened there photographically that shows action/energy, that I, enviously, could not replicate. (or it would take me forever)

theBlob

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
After changing the pawl spring in my rear wheel I have had some creaking from somewhere. The back wheel I am suspecting. So I swapped out the pawl spring to a new one which has substantially more spring in it. So hopefully I'll have a silent bike tomorrow.
It's all sparkly again after a wet ride this week so all ready to go for tomorrow's west Tokyo mission.
I'm drenched now. Man it's hot out!

A

andywood

Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
Niigata
It's an ok shot, but I prefer photos that aren't dominated by a man's willy ;)
Okay, but I look at it and wonder how I might make a similar pic (sans willy).

I don't think I could. So something happened there photographically that shows action/energy, that I, enviously, could not replicate. (or it would take me forever)[/QUOTE]

This one's for you jdd!

Legs were good this morning after an easy week. I promised these two it was a recovery ride!

Andy

theBlob

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Just watching the tour of Japan race in oshima. There's a break of about 8 riders. The guy in the front decides to do a Froome and ride on the top bar instead of the seat..... On the flat... Needless to say the peloton caught them in about 30 seconds :flip::flip:
What a clown.

luka

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
Someone in the neighborhood got a nice delivery recently, as this was in the cardboard gomi: