Today - August 2012

kiwisimon

Maximum Pace
Dec 14, 2006
Japan
On my last run this morning I cracked the solo 50km in 90 minute mark that I had been working towards. Got in by 18 seconds! In order to make it I had to keep up about a 36km/hr average on the flats as there are a few humps and hillocks that drop your averages if you let them.
Nice way to end the month for me!:D
Keep it up and you'll need a new name. I can take Blob off your hands if you like.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Are those from the police seizures? Or factory testing ? I see piles of counterfeit everytime I go over there. The police will do a raid now and then and seize a few hundred framesets as an 'example' , make a big show of destroying them and piling them up for a couple days.
Well as Pinarello has finally admitted that ALL of thier frames are manufactured in the "Far East" it could be either or.

http://www.pinarello.com/eng/pina_faq.php

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Thanks guys, it's been a slow and steady improvement for me over summer. Not really translating to speed up the mountains but definitely better at pulling on the flats!

I think you should consider joining some of the enduro events that seem to be popular in the fall and winter.
Yeah, When I started cycling I thought that it might be fun to compete in a sanctioned race. I would like to do some team TTs, or closed circuit team races. I think that would be fun.

what are you training for?
Nothing particular, just to be faster than whoever happens to be in front of me,:warau: Actually I only called it training because I go to the same place each day. But I am not really training just riding.

I can take Blob off your hands if you like.
Sure why not, you can join me. I'm sure Thomas can make you theotherBlob or something!