What's new

Today Today - April 2016

Took some video of a training ride I've started joining. Good way to ride into form.

Great to see them getting into it HARD!
Need more of that here to really level the country up when it comes to racing.

Big wind today!! More riverside KOMs falling to the average but opportune... Anyway I'm in the process of looking for a new bib. I had been reading a bit about Q36.5 kits and found out that they stock them in Nalsima so I headed in to check them out. I must say I was very disappointed with the overall quality and build choices. Anyway glad I tried it on before dropped the relatively steep asking price.
I guess I'll just stick with assos as I have been very happy with the assos cento kit I bought a few years back.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

@theBlob I think you will have a hard time finding anything matching assos in build/quality.
Apparently assos are also on the path to joining the 21st century in the marketing department ;)
I wish I could buy a size small assos bib with size xl inseam length.

Ha ha ha! We now have a name for assos man!!! That's hilarious. Do you think he can move or does he have some kind of lockjaw style medical condition that effects his entire body!!!

@theBlob I think you will have a hard time finding anything matching assos in build/quality.
Apparently assos are also on the path to joining the 21st century in the marketing department ;)
I wish I could buy a size small assos bib with size xl inseam length.

Big wind today!! More riverside KOMs falling to the average but opportune... Anyway I'm in the process of looking for a new bib. I had been reading a bit about Q36.5 kits and found out that they stock them in Nalsima so I headed in to check them out. I must say I was very disappointed with the overall quality and build choices. Anyway glad I tried it on before dropped the relatively steep asking price.
I guess I'll just stick with assos as I have been very happy with the assos cento kit I bought a few years back.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

Just got some new kit by Wave One. Very tight (almost like a skinsuit) but the pad is good. I used to buy Assos for the pad and fit but lots of other makers have upped their game in recent years.

Andy

www.jyonnobitime.com/time

Back
Top Bottom