What's new

Today – February 2011

Enoshima

@Tom, that is awesome, both your new kit and that ride. I want to do the same before long.

My buddy saw a TCC jersey out around Yokohama today. I wish I had one. They look so nice.

We went from Nikotama to Kamakura to Enoshima and back. First time out on the roads (had been sticking to the Tama River). Coming back on Route 1 was nice, except for the part where I ended up in the middle of the highway and had cars going past me on both sides for a bit until I dismounted and ran back to an island I passed before realizing what was going on. The way we went out had way too many red lights.

I will post some pics to my gallery.

paddling, not peddling...

ugh, more snowmen...!
http://www.jma.go.jp/jp/week/325.html

Still, each yellow blip is 40min in the pool, time is what I count, distances are distorted since I use paddle gloves and floats between the legs.
febswims.jpg

Excellent ride TOM. I have often looked at the map and mused how great it would be to circumnavigate Fuji.

Just how 'hilly' is the circuitous ride?

Realized a long-held dream today...cycling from home to Fujisan, circumnavigate the mountain and cycle back home...265km with plenty of climbing and lots of headwind (predominantly from blowing the West).

I believe I have captured today the bragging rights :D of being the first TCC-er having truly paid full honor to the new & fantastic TCC maillot...indeed I brought back the winds from every direction of Fujisan on my fan* :D

(* read: my titanium roadracer)

Back
Top Bottom