ArakawaTrainingMap1.png
ArakawaTrainingMap2.png
ArakawaTrainingMap3.png
ArakawaTrainingMap4.png
ArakawaTrainingMap5.png
ArakawaTrainingMap6.png
ArakawaTrainingMap7.png

Training Plan #1

Three laps of the 9.4km course with a sprint each time we hit the tree. Slow down and regroup over the bridge. Should be fun! (Thanks to @theBlob for this plan)

Start tomorrow. Who's in?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mlac Peek Done.

Added a map. Let me know if that is the right meeting spot, and also if the giant pink arrow is camp enough for you. Can modify however you want it.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Starting work at 2 p.m. every Thursday, I could be up for a bitta' this greasy action on a weekly basis.

I shall be there tomorrow.
Thursday 6am every week.
I could be up for a bitta' this greasy action on a weekly basis.
I will also attend.
And, the planets are aligning!
arakawatrainingmap5-png.11919

Reactions: TCC
Actually, I am off tomorrow, but planned to go in to work in the AM to meet a deadline. Will catch you all next Thursday!

Was about to leave, but the rain forced me on the indoor trainer instead. I'll try again tomorrow if anyone is up for it.

This Thursday will be happening. Pace will depend on those who show up. Don't be put off by the talk of serious pace. There is little doubt that I will be dropped off the back if the big engines wind up, just showing up and doing your best is what it's all about!

Thursday morning works for me!

Weather looks dodgy again for tomorrow but I'll be there at 6am unless it's raining loads.

I am on the Arakawa now headed towards the start point, but it has started raining so I am heading home.

Yep another rainy cancellation. 2 for 2 kind sucks. Oh well back to sleep.

Rained out again. Same time next week then.

I'll be out tomorrow morning for a tempo ride if anyone wants to join me (weather permitting of course) - give us a shout if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom