What's new

Training Ride Thursdays. Arakawa Saiko Training Thread

I'll be near the Virgo Super-cluster on March, so I think it'd be great if I can join you for some rides! :-D

Last edited:
Tomorrow morning is going to be happening. Please join for some post rain early morning training!

Friday training session posted in the "Thursday" training session thread. What on earth are you playing at? And no map of the route either. Stupid man ;)

Ha ha ha! You actually read threads that involve waking up before lazy o'clock? I'm amazed! See you tomorrow then?

Friday training session posted in the "Thursday" training session thread. What on earth are you playing at? And no map of the route either. Stupid man ;)

Ha ha ha! You actually read threads that involve waking up before lazy o'clock? I'm amazed! See you tomorrow then?
I'll be passing by around 10am. No need to wake up at stupid o'clock. Will you still be around then?

Yep see you then. If I'm not there just keep waiting I'll be there soon. :flip:

didnt see you guys today. Maybe i'll catch someone one of these days.
i'll be out there 3-4x a week.

Training tomorrow, will be arriving on the course around 6:15 -6:20. Sweet spot just under LT with sprints every 2 minutes.
2 laps (20km) followed by a cool down lap.

Please join for the pain and suffering.

Training tomorrow, will be arriving on the course around 6:15 -6:20. Sweet spot just under LT with sprints every 2 minutes.
2 laps (20km) followed by a cool down lap.

Please join for the pain and suffering.
If you make it 3 1/2 hours later, I'll join ;)

On a more serious note, I should drag myself out of bed one of these days and get down there.

Just popping this up there with the new Spring. @Mlac Peek and I are there regularly. (Not quite as regularly as a few years ago) but there will usually be one of us there most mornings from about 6am to 7:10.

Anyone in the area looking for some morning riding please come out and join us. Pace on the river is usually around 33-36km/hr (Average). But feel free to come out and ride your own pace. It's a great place for morning rides, no cars, water views, Mt Fuji and Mt. Tsukuba on the horizon when the air isn't too thick.

Peek and or I are still here most midweek mornings from 6am. Anyone wants to join please come along. its a training ride so expect to huff and puff around the course!

Back
Top Bottom