What's new

Ride Thursday Tama Hills

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
It's almost the end of the rainy season here, so it's time to leave Japan for somewhere cooler for a while. Before I head off though, I have a few days riding left. I'll be doing a Tama Hills Training ride this Thursday morning. Weather looks cloudy which is how I like it. Two meeting places this week for you to choose from.

Date: Thursday July 25th

a) Time: 5:30 am (Roll out time)
a) Meeting place: Under Futako Bridge Link (opposite side of river to Giant store.

b) Time: 5:45 am (Roll out time)
b) Meeting place: Usual Spot Link (bridge close to Noborito)

Back at the meeting place (b) around 7:00 am. So you can smile all the way to work knowing what you did in the morning.

I wonder if name calling works?: @sean-e @xDOMx @GrantT @Deej @TokyoLiving @sellian @Tuomas @Emma

If you have time and energy - let's give it a go!
And if your name is not listed there, then no worries. Come on out and join the fun!

If you are thinking of coming, drop a message below or PM me especially if you want to meet at (a).

Can't wait. Remember - early to bed => early to shred!

Was going to come along and take some wind for you guys but my knee is still not up to scratch, so it will have to be another time...:D

I'm on my way, might be a couple of mins late so I understand if you can't wait - got a bit lost (as usual :p)

Back
Top Bottom