What's new

Training Ride Thursday morning training (Tamagawa)

YamanashiLiving123

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Hi,

This is post for anyone wanting to join a few of us for an early Thursday morning before work training ride. (Changed from Wednesday to Thursday)

Start time: 5:30
What: 1.5 hours speed workout, with drafting allowed :)
Meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/vTpSqYL43a42

Respond to the post or PM if you would like to hit your anabolic threshold and join us.

Last edited:
Just putting it out there to see if @Jonf2016tokyo or @Kohei Matsuda or @Conrad or anyone else might be interested in doing some speed work along a route near the Tamagawa tomorrow morning. Start time 5:30 am, done at 7:00. Seeing as the Tuesday training ride is climbing and Sunday has always been brutal climbing I though a little speed work and drafting would be a nice mix.

If anyone wants to join I will be there. If not then I'll go for my usual early am run. But prefer to ride.

@Jonf2016tokyo Ok, let's meet at the meeting point link I sent you from Google maps. It is closer than the Ys road meeting point.

For future reference, you and I could meet there if you do a Sunday ride and from there head over to meet Kohei and Conrad.

Also I replied on the other thread about downloading LINE.

So see you tomorrow at 5:30. 1.5 speedwork. First time riding my route on a weekday morning, so not sure how the traffic on one part will be. We will give it a go. It is a 9km route. I think we can do it 3 maybe 4 times depending.

Great ride today @Jonf2016tokyo thanks for the long hard pulls.
And glad you brought along Scott. I will keep an eye out for him on here once he has been approved by the powers that be.

Jon, Allen--I'm in now and will follow activity on this thread and Sunday ride routes too. Great ride Thursday--really put me in the pain cave. Can't make it this Sunday though since I already have something else planned. Will stay in touch. Cheers, Scott

Back
Top Bottom