Thursday June 21 - Takao - out & back

j-sworks

Maximum Pace
Feb 5, 2012
Tokyo
Notihng fancy and weather dependant, I will ride Takao and then back so if you want to meet at Takao station or something like that leave a reply.

When: Takao station 9am
The ride: Takao (both sides)
The pace: nothing crazy just a beginner/intermediate ride, and I always wait for other riders.

Note, this all hinges on the weather - solid decent weather and it's on - forecast changes every 5 minutes these days...

j-sworks

Maximum Pace
Feb 5, 2012
Tokyo
Update

Gentlemen,

I'm going to wait this one out to see what happens with the weather, I'm seeing rain in the forecast and on the radar.

So if it works out then I might later today.

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
tokyo
www.roadfixie.com
This turned out to be a nice day! Thanks for joining, Yair, it was a great ride over Otarumi. I continued to Wada and then looped back to the station. The roads were perfect - already had the crews cleaned any debris and only some residual rain water was on the surface. Changing to the CX crankset is much more comfy on the climbs, I'll say that! The Look pedals are kinda nice, too - it seemed I wasn't fighting them as much as the SPD-SL's. We zipped right up there, didn't we?

http://ridewithgps.com/segments/Otarumi-Pass-from-Takaosanguchi-Family-Mart

j-sworks

Maximum Pace
Feb 5, 2012
Tokyo
I had a feeling that you went, glad to hear it was a good ride.

Strangely enough it's been lightly raining in Hino pretty much all day, that's my excuse for the day. ;)