What's new

This is my....

SetagayaBeerguy

Warming-Up
Oct 26, 2012
frig ! My own refrigerator in my small room, which size is same as your bedroom wardrobe. Did you think I uploaded my bike?
I used to use kitchen frig for beers, but inventory manager (my wife) has strict rule of beer consumption, and I dropped by Costco to get this small frig for my small room. This really works! It allows me to drink beers without any strict supervison by regional manager (my wife).

I am still quite new here, and don't know the rules. But I would be happy if you guys accept those "non-bike" topics.
You may see my Cannondale R1000 AERO (CAAD4), but it is just extras.

I'm happy to see you enjoy Asahi Super Dry! Also one of my favorites!

meh. I tend toward Kirin Ichiban, myself.

That said, I LOVE Sapporo Classic. Every now and then you'll find it in the shops down here, but usually only get it on winter trips to Hokkaido.

Respect on the fridge. Pretty awesome. Totally on topic though with the bicycle in the picture.

:bike: :bike: :bike:

Well, being a PNW native, I have to de-tune my tastes considerably. I mean - when typical 'conbini beer' is Redhook ... you know what I mean. Actually my fav brews are from Rogue River Brewery and then second by Abita Springs. Abita Jockamo IPA and a pile of crawfish! Damn! I do miss Big Time in Seattle where you could bring in any container and they'd fill it up! We used to bring in 2 gal Gasoline cans just for the purpose!

meh. I tend toward Kirin Ichiban, myself.

That said, I LOVE Sapporo Classic. Every now and then you'll find it in the shops down here, but usually only get it on winter trips to Hokkaido.

Respect on the fridge. Pretty awesome. Totally on topic though with the bicycle in the picture.

:bike: :bike: :bike:

I have found the little craft beer joints around my area. I love IPAs in the summer time and the Porters and Stouts in the winter. I was pleasantly surprised by the Kirin Stout I tried not too long ago!

Still have a million beers to discover! So if there are recommendations, I am all ears.

this was my little report for my friends back home.... http://rastro-bloaker.blogspot.jp/2012/10/japan-beer.html

that's a lot of tissues, what are you watching in your room?

nice fridge but i can't commend your taste in beer.

Yup. Whenever I have a biz trip to US, I used to enjoy Michelob. But my best bet is Asahi Super DRY. Thank you for your comments.

Kirin is also great

Kirin-Ichiban shibori is also nice bet. I like it.
Sapporo classic is pro's choice : ) I don't remember the taste,
but it was made with legacy process and facilities, if my memory is correct.

2 gal gas can !

I have same experiecnce of degrading requirement of beer when I have biz trip to overseas. Also some beer from local brewery are to bitter for me.
By the way, what does PNW stand for?

Well, being a PNW native, I have to de-tune my tastes considerably. I mean - when typical 'conbini beer' is Redhook ... you know what I mean. Actually my fav brews are from Rogue River Brewery and then second by Abita Springs. Abita Jockamo IPA and a pile of crawfish! Damn! I do miss Big Time in Seattle where you could bring in any container and they'd fill it up! We used to bring in 2 gal Gasoline cans just for the purpose!

IPA...

We use IPA (isopropyl alcphol) in our lab, but I believe (want to believe) IPA you mentioned is different with what I can think of.
Kirin stout is that small bottle, right? I need to check it. LOL
I have found the little craft beer joints around my area. I love IPAs in the summer time and the Porters and Stouts in the winter. I was pleasantly surprised by the Kirin Stout I tried not too long ago!

Still have a million beers to discover! So if there are recommendations, I am all ears.

this was my little report for my friends back home.... http://rastro-bloaker.blogspot.jp/2012/10/japan-beer.html

It's my room but..

that's a lot of tissues, what are you watching in your room?

nice fridge but i can't commend your taste in beer.

This is my room and no doubt about it, but my wife thinks it's storage room.
and she put everything, such as Kleenex, mineral water, photo albums and books. That's why. hehehe

Doug, I am salivating after watching the video. Here's to your private stock!:beer:

Back
Top Bottom