What's new

The other race :D

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
BRAVO !

James...excellent job...great tactics & awesome power !! Glad you did not get disqualified for pumping your fist in victory and got away with a warning only.:)

While the TCC was over at Fuji laying waste to all and sundry, I was in Gunma racing the 3rd stage of the JCRC series.

Great day for racing and podium finishes for Tsukino and myself!

Tsukino's race report will be going up after she gets back from school :D

Full report here:

http://team-machin-e.blogspot.com/2010/06/race-report-jcrc-stage-3-gunma-csc.html

Nice write up James, and great work on the victory:bike: While I understand the rule about not celebrating wins as you cross the line it must be very hard not to give a victory salute:(

Mike you wouldn't beleive how hard it is.... it goes against nature!

Great race report and result again. Love to read that stuff! Congratulations!:thumb:

Is there any award for finishing on top of the series?

Is there any award for finishing on top of the series?

I believe the prizes are exactly the same in each class, both for individual race wins and for the championships.

You get lots of small goodies for your bike - I can't actually remember what I got for what, because with my last race I won three prizes at once: 1st in the last race, 1st in the JCRC championship and 1st in the Tour du Japon (all D-class).

In addition to the goodies, you get a jersey each for the JCRC championship and the Tour du Japon championship (the former being much nicer and even with your name on it than the latter), a trophy for the Tour du Japon championship and the race, and also a medal for the race. Also, for the JCRC championship, you get four free race entries for the following year (which I have yet to make use of).

Not sure yet, but will find out this year...
Isn't it almost worth being disqualified for?
Bit like the Asashoryu of the bike world.... Like, I am the best, but you fail to recognize it because of unnecessary regulations.
Being a bit negaitve, but please....

Back
Top Bottom