What's new

The Japanese Odyssey 2023

BeerTengoku

Maximum Pace
Mar 14, 2021
There seems to be a lot of talk recently about people doing cross country rides - well here's a little event for you to do if you fancy something truly challenging and unique. I'd love to take the time off work to do something like this - in spite of the elevation, it does seem like a great way to get off the beaten track and try it.

My goal for this year is to complete some kind of group ride, but this would be next level. Time, money, work... why can't we just ride bikes and see the world haha.

Some of those mandatory segments look really interesting--chosen by someone who certainly knows those roads.

Average 2500-3000km over 12 days… nope. But the basic routes are prob worth saving.

There seems to be a lot of talk recently about people doing cross country rides - well here's a little event for you to do if you fancy something truly challenging and unique. I'd love to take the time off work to do something like this - in spite of the elevation, it does seem like a great way to get off the beaten track and try it.

aw yiss! i was waiting for them to finally post some climbs.. thanks @BeerTengoku. i'm gonna take a bit more time with going pan japan though.

My goal for this year is to complete some kind of group ride, but this would be next level. Time, money, work... why can't we just ride bikes and see the world haha.
Well when you retire your dreams come true man.

Yeah you can cycle all day long all week long all month long and if you win the lottery you can cycle all year long.

Well, l finally got a part time job working for a subcontractor of Mazda motors. So l don't know what my cycling plans will be. But l hope to at least do the Shikoku island tour. I understand that the shop shuts down for a month so... Retooling l understand.

Back
Top Bottom