What's new

The Best of the West

That's a hefty ride there, Sergey!

Here's an idea though; Now that Kodama-san has stopped doing the "Hotaka" race, how about (when it gets cooler) we take your course, and turn it into an official TCC "Race" course? Being close to Tokyo, it's something we can all practice in our own time.
It would also be handy if we could get someone with a car to carry all of our bike-bags and other luggage to Itsukaichi station so we don't have to carry it.
It's just an idea, and I'm just thinking aloud... But does anyone else think it's a good idea?

Concuring this idea, I am willing to offer my mini van, Honda Step wgn, and driving responsibilty for this if this event happens. Since I recently started running, not much time to rind on a bike but would love to contribute my resource to TCC event.:) just keep in mind this offer for the plan making.

Minoru Arai

Concuring this idea, I am willing to offer my mini van, Honda Step wgn, and driving responsibilty for this if this event happens. Since I recently started running, not much time to rind on a bike but would love to contribute my resource to TCC event.:) just keep in mind this offer for the plan making.

Minoru Arai

That's very kind of you Arai san. Of course we would all pitch in to cover all expenses. Ladies and gentlemen...there it is, an offer to make this happen! I think for something like this we need a TCC meeting to discusss all the details, rather than hashing it out over the net. Things to discuss would be the exact route;

- a route that avoids all traffic lights if possible
- a possible handicapp system to make it interesting
- prizes etc...and more more more.

I am very willing to put my hand up to help organise this.

Back
Top Bottom