What's new

Half Fast The Amazing Half-Fast Jersey

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
Many you have been waiting for an opportunity to buy one of the improbably cool Half Fast Cycling club jerseys.

I've updated the design for 2011, and am now ready to accept orders. The new design is completely compatible with the old.

The main change for 2011 is a new map on the front, featuring the Watarase basin and reservoirs. Also addition of the Tyler Foundation logo to the right sleeve, and some position changes on the back.

Think carefully about your Half-Fast wardrobe - there may not be another opportunity to order for a year or more, so buy everything you want now! The winter jacket and fleece jacket are great for cool and colder weather, while the lightweight summer jersey is fantastic for August when even a normal jersey can feel like too much. And how about an extra jersey for friends or family overseas!? Our wind jacket is light as a feather and packs away really small, but is stronger than a Dura-Ace derailleur.

If enough people want to buy gloves or caps we can order those, too. But we need a minimum of 20 of each. Sorry but there are no socks or shorts or tights.

TO ORDER: Go to http://halffastcycling.com/jerseys/ to see the options, and place your order using the pre-order form on the web site. I will then contact you to check your order and tell you how to pay.

If you have questions that are not answered on the web site, please e-mail or call me (o8o-34o3-o239). But to place an order you need to use the online order form.

DEADLINE: The order will close in 3 weeks, on 26th September. If payment for your order is not received by then, your jersey won't be made.

We will have some sample jerseys (for sizing) at the Pink Cow on Wednesday.

--Mike--

Mike Sims-Williams
Deputy Benevolent Dictator
Half Fast Cycling, Tokyo
http://halffastcycling.com/

2011jersey.jpg

I'd love to get one of the windbreakers, but I don't think you have my size, the XXXL in race cut would just fit, but not much room under it for anything, yes I'm still a fat bastard :eek: :D

Maybe I'll plunk down for a long sleeved jersey.... :D

Stu you can try my 3XL Wind Jacket which should give you a good idea of the 4XL size. Generous. There's enough room for a reasonably sedentary family of four. I'll drop by your shop i.d.c.

I dunno your sizing Mike, from what I can see I'd need an XXL club cut in the long sleeve jersey, your sizing says XL - 46" chest, XXL - 48" chest, the jerseys that I'm wearing now >> HERE << are XXL and are said to be 46"-48" (Called the "Aero Tech Long Cycling Jersey")

I'm guessing the HFC XXL jersey club cut would be fine for me.....?

Stu you can try my 3XL Wind Jacket which should give you a good idea of the 4XL size. Generous. There's enough room for a reasonably sedentary family of four. I'll drop by your shop i.d.c.
That would be great Mike, call me before you come, I've got a crazy schedule the next two weeks, three festivals in two weeks, and LOTS of deliveries! :eek: :cool:

That would be very cool, I like the club jerseys, not so interested in "Team" jerseys, or advert jerseys, if it is not for a club, then a solid color jersey is fine for me (they are cheaper too!)

I got my order in!

Mike came by and I tried on the long sleeved jersey and the windbreaker both look like really good stuff, thanks Mike! :D

Ordered up!

Back
Top Bottom